9.5|Aaira • Anaira|

Her head was resting on his chest. Sleep was playing hide and seek with her. Her abnormal thoughts were oscillating inside her head. And she knew the same was happening with Anay as well.

"Anay?" She spoke, clearly knowing none of them will be able to sleep.

"Hmm." He replied while staring at the silver chandelier hanging on the ceiling.

"Will this ever end?"

"What?" He looked down at her in confusion.

"My illness."

He was silent for few moments, trying to find light-hearted words for his reply.

"Someday this will end for sure. But only if you will co-operate with your treatment."

She chuckled at the way he said it so simply without hurting her.

"Don't you feel tired?" She asked again.

"Tired of you? Never." He kissed her forehead.

"Yeah, tired of me and my Schizophrenia."

"To be honest, sometimes I get tired when your strange episode starts. Who knows what's going on in your mind. You cut your hair. You accused me of having affair. You accused Dina of poisoning you. You assumed someone is stalking you. But I forget everything when I kiss you and we end up like this. On the bed."

She smiled.

"You know, I don't like that maid Rani. She looks weirdly at you. I don't like it even a bit."

"Aaira, just because of you I have stopped hiring female secretaries. But I can't do anything about maids. Because I don't want male staff walking around my wife whole day. Husbands also have insecurity issues."

She giggled and tighten her arms around his shoulders.

"So my husband is insecure?"

"No, his wife is."

"Alright."

"Now sleep. Remember yoga instructor is coming in the morning."

"I hate her. I don't like the way she finds ways to touch you."

"Aaira, leave at least one woman out of your murder list."

"Well, Dina is out of the list."

"Okay, I am sorry. My wife is a peaceful person."

"Thank you." And she kissed his cheek before closing her eyes.

He smiled and shut his eyes to let slumber block his trail of thoughts.

★★★

"No, Mr. Mittal. Your posture is incorrect. Let me help you."

Aaira was fuming while looking at what their so-called yoga instructor Martha was doing.

How dare she touched my husband's hips?

She screamed in her head.

Anay was pleading to her through his eyes to not create a scene out of this.

That poor woman was only doing her job.

"Alright, today's session ends. Aaira is doing perfect, but Mr. Mittal, you need to correct your posture."

Saying so, she left, to meet her girlfriend.

But don't tell this to Aaira. Or whole fun will be ruined. 🤫

"You can't even do a Tadasana (Mountain Pose) correctly? It seems like you are doing it on purpose, so that she touches you."

"Aaira, what can I do if I am not good at it? I don't do it on purpose, I swear."