4.9|Ishqa • Tell me|

•••
First of all, I want to thank Alishbakhan1909 & insomanic_kanchi for their amazing suggestions.
•••

Why girls have to do makeup?

Which idiot invented heels?

Can't girls have short hairs like boys?

Who started this waxing thing?

These all questions popped into Zahra's mind while getting ready.

*Breaking News*

According to the writer, Aram Ali Khan has invited Zahra Ali Khan over lunch. But I can't say if it is just a meeting or date. I mean, you are smart enough. However, really no, Aram is going to tell her the truth. At least that's what Zahra thinks.

Zahra was all ready umm.... almost ready.

"Should I wear Indian or Western?"

"Black or white? No, Pink. But Orange also looks good."

"Should I tie my hair or leave it open?"

"By the way, why I am thinking so much? It's just a meeting, more like a confrontation. Not a date."

"But I wish it was. Me dating a real-life Prince who turns out to be my cousin. Sounds like a desi fairytale."

"Zahra, come back to earth. He is SIX years elder than you. Umm... But it's Six, not Sixty."

"However, what if he turns out to be like those ruthless billionaires. By the way, what does the word "Ruthless" mean?"

"Oh wow! Just a few days ago I find out that he is my cousin and now I have literally imagined a whole love story of us. Get out of Wattpad, Zahra."

"Let's just go with this white shirt and black pants. I have to wear an overcoat so wearing something special won't make any difference."

And finally, after an hour-long self-talk session, Zahra was ready to meet Aram.

"Why I was thinking too much when I had to wear these simple clothes? Oh, I forgot, I am a God-gifted freak. That's why!"

This is how Zahra behaves when she is alone in her room. Like the descendant of Charlie Chaplin.

Just like every normal girl does.

🤍🤍🤍

"Why I am sweating in minus degree temperature?"

"Come on, Aram. You can do it."

"And don't you dare fall head over heels for her."

"She isn't the one for you. No, you are not the one for her. Understood?"

"But whenever I look at her... I feel like she is the only girl I will ever fall in love with within my whole existence."

"Ughh! I have to do it."

Aram was busy talking with himself while sitting in a luxurious restaurant.

He was waiting for Zahra. Slightly... actually very nervous to be exact.

His attention drifted to the main door every now and then. He came half an hour early. Because he needed to practice. He was going to lie to a girl who rules over his heart since her birth. It wasn't an easy task, you know.

He was feeling like someone is stinging his skin with sharp needles at all the corners. At that time he understood how it feels to have goosebumps. It was hard to take breathe like he was drowning in a deep ocean. His hands were getting sweaty, much to his irritation.