4.16|Ishqa & more #2|

Started on June 1, 2021.
Ended on July 1, 2021.

Genre: Love Drama.

Facts about Ishqa:
☆ This story is actually a birthday gift. Dedicated to seekratt.

☆It was supposed to be a happy story, more like a fairy-tale. But it turns out be a scarry tale.

☆The very first scene of the story where Aram recognized Zahra, was planned a few months ago. Zania and Zoya's character was also planned. But I had no main plot in my mind so I had dropped the idea to write it. At that time the title I had in my mind was "Secrets of Hearts".

☆The character of Aram is inspired from a short story "the summer of a beautiful white horse" written by William Saroyan. Aram was the name of it's narrator.

☆The character of Ahsan is inspired from Operation: Dard and Devotion, written by sprinkleofhayat I think all of you would have read this story and still crying over Ahsan's death.

☆Qaran is originally spelled as Karan which is a Hindu name. I replaced K with Q to make it unique. Actually it's name of an Indian musician, who composed Tareefan song. Similarly I changed Kainaat as well to maintain the Q-factor.

☆Aram's Dadi was supposed to be alive in the story but then I changed my mind. She was a negative character. And I am glad I removed her character.

☆Zoya was supposed to die in a car accident planned by Ahana. But she had already suffered a lot, so I didn't had the heart to do this.

☆Finding it's title Ishqa was a tough task. After lots of rejections at last this title was locked.

☆The character of Qainaat is inspired from a real life person. She is a wattpad user. But let's just keep her identity a secret. She herself is unaware that I wrote a character for her.

☆Zania is inspired from the female lead of a wattpad book which is now deleted. Her name was also Zania.

☆Zahra is also a real life character to some extents. The one for whom I wrote this story, seekratt

☆According to me, it's a very boring story. Simply because I was getting bored writing it. It took a whole month to complete it.

Next story: A Mafia Romance!!!

Will be back soon!