4.2|Ishqa • Meet me|

You are sitting in front of the love of your life in a cafe.

Snow is falling outside and you want to dance under those soft white flakes along with your partner.

The weather has intentionally become quite romantic.

You are looking into his eyes and he is looking into yours.

His gorgeous black eyes are repeating the same phrase, "I love you".

But...

Your brother is sitting beside you.

Now scratch all the romance from this situation.

This is what Qainaat was feeling.

When she looks straight, her heart blossoms with love. When she looks to her left, all the blossoming love runs away.

Over the top Zahra and Zania were sitting in a far corner and giggling at the scene.

It's been ten minutes but no one spoke a word. Qaran was continuously glaring at him, the love of her life.

Ahsan... Ahsan Ali Khan.

"Qainaat, will you please join Zahra and Zania?"

What she could say?

That I won't leave my lover. I don't want you to scare him anymore. If you scared him I will forcefully get you married to Zahra. I will make you watch the scariest movies. I will burn all your clothes.

But she knew if she even dared to utter these words Qaran will take no time in cutting her beautiful long hair, just like he once did in their childhood.

Yeah, for sake of her long hair she nodded and left.

Haw! She chose her hair over her love.

Ahsan wanted to run away from there. If he had an ounce of the idea that his Qaina's brother will be this much dangerous he would have brought his elder brother as well. But now when he has stepped on the battlefield without weapons, no problem, he will fight. For his love.

"So what about your studies and career?"

"Umm... I am doing PhD in fine arts from the same campus as Qaina, I mean Qainaat. And I am planning to opt for the profession of Fine Arts professor as well as open my art gallery."

Passionate.

"Family?"

"I am an adopted child. My foster parents are no more. I have an elder brother, who is my only family. For the rest of the family, I am not so welcomed."

Truthful.

"What's your foster family's background?"

"I think it doesn't define my character or personality. So I believe there is no need for me to tell that."

Straightforward.

Qaran was impressed, would be an understatement. He was beyond happy for his sister. She chose a right guy for herself.

His sister, who was mourning over her broken fate sitting at a far corner.

"Qainaat, tell me one thing. When did this Ahsan guy happened in your life?" Zania asked.

"When you were busy with your French classes."

"Oh, so you used to meet him when I would be busy attending French classes.

"Exactly."

"Aapi, you should have come to London a little earlier. If you were here then she wouldn't have got chance to do it"