4.4|Ishqa • Catch me|

Have you ever felt like a third wheel between a couple?

Both of them want to talk their hearts out to each other.

But they can't because of your presence.

Do you know how enjoyable yet embarrassing it feels?

Because that's exactly what Zahra and Aram were feeling.

First of all, wish a happy birthday to Qainaat. She has turned twenty-one.

After lots of convincing finally, her father and brother let her go on a lunch date with Ahsan, but their condition was that Zahra will accompany her.

And no one exactly knows why Aram decided to accompany Ahsan as well.
But I guess you all are enough smart to know his reason.

*cough* Zahra *cough*

Aram was busy on his phone. It appeared as if he is doing some important work. But only Ahsan, who was sitting beside him, knew that his elder brother was playing Candy Crush.

Wow! After crushing his romantic plans he is playing Candy Crush.

Zahra was also lost in the empire of Whatsapp. Because Qaran was texting her every then and now.

Like, "don't leave them alone."

"Keep an eye on him."

"Don't let him touch her."

And the list goes on.

Finally, she lost her patience and went outside to knock some sense into Qaran over a phone call.

As if on the queue, Qainaat poured some juice in a glass and forwarded it to Aram.

"Aram Bhai, have some juice."

"Sure."

However, before Aram could hold the glass, the juice was spilt all over his overcoat.

"Oh! I am so sorry!"

"No, it's alright."

Saying this Aram went to the restroom.

Ahsan looked at Qainaat suspiciously.

"Qaina, you did it intentionally?"

All she did was a smirk.

🤍🤍🤍

Zahra came out of the restaurant and immediately shouted on Qaran over the call.

"Don't you have some other work then nagging me."

People around her gave her a weird look at hearing her loud tone.

"I didn't nag you, Zahra." Qaran defended himself.

"Oh, really? Then who is texting me again and again that don't let him do this and that."

At this point, the spectators understood two brother-sister are agruing. Because brother-sister doesn't need reason to fight, they just need a chance.

"I was just concerned about Qainaat."

"Concerned about Qainaat? Why you forget that she is a boy in the body of a girl. She can easily manhandle a mountain like you then what is Ahsan."

"Wait a minute, when did she manhandle me?"

"Wrong question. You should ask when she didn't manhandle you. You cut her hair in rage, she hit your head with a bat. You broke her doll, she broke your arm. You slapped her, she rained her shoes over you. You--"

"Okay, okay. I understood. I won't text you. Now stop eating my mind out and have some cold drink to cool down your burning top floor."

"Good." Saying so she cut the call.