Page 12: Where Are We?

Emma and Mary Margaret woke up in a strange land. Two women, Mulan and Aurora found them. They were in the Enchanted Forest. Dream had hit her leg on the rumble, so Mulan carried her on her horse so that they weren't slowed down. Emma and Mary Margaret's hands were tied to a rope Mulan was dragging, while Dream's hands were tied with another rope.

"What is this place?" Dream asked as Aurora and Mulan stopped.

"Our home," Mulan answered before they were off again, walking by the shore.

Mulan and Aurora got off their horses while they took the three ladies to their home. Mary Margaret and Emma looked around when they saw a small village. Everyone was looking at them while Mulan helped Dream stand. "It's like they're refugees," Emma said, looking at her mother.

"We're survivors." Mulan corrected when a woman came over to her. "Her leg. She needs clean clothes." Mulan said to the woman, who was moving Dream over to a table.

Suddenly, Mary Margaret knocked Aurora down. "Emma, run!" Mary Margaret yelled as they took off running. Dream watched as it looked like they were going to leave her. Mulan took a sling throwing it to hit Mary Margaret's back, knocking her down. She fell unconscious as Emma rushed to her side.

"Mary Margaret! Mary Margaret!" Emma panicked when she saw that her mother was unconscious. "What did you do?" Emma asked Mulan, who came over with a few men.

"Take them to the pit," Mulan instructed as they picked Emma and Mary Margaret up, taking them to the pit prison. "The girl will follow soon," Mulan said, glancing at the older woman who was helping bandage Dream's leg.

"Be careful. Hey, be careful!" Emma said as the men dragged them in. "Hey. Come on, wake up. Hey. Can you hear me?" Emma asked, trying to wake Mary Margaret up.

"Do you need help?"

Emma looked up when she heard a woman's voice. "Who are you?" Emma asked when she looked into the shadows seeing a woman's figure. "A friend." She said kindly when she moved so that Emma could see her face. "My name is Cora." She introduced herself.

~season 2, episode 2: "We Are Both"~

~363 words~