Page 61: Angry Giant... Well, Shrunken Angry Giant:

Hook briefly explained that the guy asleep in the cage was a shrunken giant. "So, Cora used magic to make him travel-sized?" Leroy asked, looking up at Hook. "Whatever she intends to do with him, it's important." Hook said, looking at Leroy while staying a bit to the side.

"Oh, I think you know exactly what she intends. You're holding out." David said, walking closer to Hook. He did not trust the one-handed pirate. "Well, either have your lovely wife torture it out of me, which I promise will be fun for both--" Hook said, but David grabbed him, making him stop. "Why don't you and I have some fun?" David threatened while holding Hook by the neck.

"I don't know what she's planning. Why don't you wake the bloody giant and ask him yourself?" Hook said, holding up the key to the cage.

Mary Margaret put down her bow when she grabbed the key from Hook. She unlocked the lock before carefully opening the cage door. She went to wake him, making him stir awake in a panic. "Hey. It's all right. You're safe now." She said softly when she helped him out of the cage. "What's your name?" She asked as he continued to look around.

"Anton. Where's that witch?" He asked before turning to look at Mary Margaret.

"She's gone." Mary Margaret said, glancing at David, who was behind the small giant. "What did she do? She made me small." He sighed when he saw that he wasn't his normal height anymore.

"Come on. Let's get you out of here." David said, turning the giant to look at him.

"You," Anton said when David, Mary Margaret, Hook, and Leroy were confused.

"Me?" David asked when he did not recognize the giant. 

"You!" Anton yelled, punching David in the face, causing him to fall over the railing onto the deck.

"David!" Mary Margaret gasped.

"Hey, over here, you big--" Leroy went to say, but Anton pushed him before knocking the gun out of David's hand. An arrow flew by Anton's head when he turned to look up at Mary Margaret. "Step away from my husband." She said, aiming an arrow at him.

"You may have me outnumbered, but this isn't over. You think I forgot what you did? I didn't! You'll pay for your evil! I promise you'll pay!" Anton threatened before running off the boat.

"David, did that giant just say he'll "make you pay"? For what?" Mary Margaret asked her husband when they returned to Granny's with Leroy. "I have no idea. I've never seen that guy before." David shrugged, sighing to himself.

"Well, he sure knows you," Leroy said when David went into deep thought, making Mary Margaret and Leroy look at him, confused.

"No... It's not about me. He just thinks it is." 

"Your brother... That's who he thinks you are." She sighed to herself. "It's the only thing that makes sense... Come on." David said when he grabbed his jacket.

"Where are we going?" Mary Margaret asked him when she had just grabbed some sugar for her coffee.

"To find out just what kind of trouble my brother got himself into," David said, standing up as Leroy came back over to the table. "Leroy, get your head looked at, then gather the dwarves. You need to keep an eye out for this giant." David said as Leroy nodded, while Mary Margaret followed David, standing up.

~season 2, episode 13: "Tiny"~

~561 words~