Chapter 42

Ten's POV

Thank goodness Yeona isn't upset about us keeping secrets from her. I'll clarify with her later and explain things more, just to make sure that she's really fine with it, but right now, we need to elaborate on our plan.

We're in the living room. And by we, I mean all of WayV, Chunmei, Yeona, all three cats, and Bella. The animals are probably trying to be a part of all the hustle and bustle.

Little do they know, we're planning a murder mission.

Actually, that's a little bit extreme. All we have to do is get rid of Haeyoung, which means that there's really no need to kill anyone. Let's just come up with a civilized way to get her away from us so that we can live in peace.

It seems like a lot of WayV was thinking the same thing as me, but we all know that Chunmei and Kun would never let us get any blood on our hands.

"How does this work?"
"Oh, I have an idea! Why don't we murder her?"
"I like that. We could-"
"No, we are not killing anyone, and that's final."
"But I never got to kill Chunli-"
"Or Eunhae, for that matter-"

"Can we just do this in a civilized manner?" Kun sighs, massaging his temples. "We don't need to resort to violence. All we need to do is redirect her somewhere else or talk her to her senses, which is perfectly adequate."

His words elicit a groan from the rest of WayV. I turn towards Yeona to explain things to her. "They're referring to some other crazy people we've dealt with in the past."

Yeona nods. I wouldn't be surprised if she's confused right now, considering that she hasn't looked into K-pop at all and thus knows nothing about NCT, but I have a feeling that she's going to figure it all out soon.

"So, we all know that trying to talk people to their senses never works," Xiaojun begins. The rest of the group voices their agreement, even Yeona, which I find to be pretty funny.

"That means we need to redirect her somewhere else, right?" I ask, knowing  that it's our last option.

Kun smiles, as if he's actually excited for this. "Of course. The best way would probably be to convince her that she's in the wrong area."

I consider this idea for a moment. It's really not a bad one, especially because it's the easiest and least violent way to do it. All we have to do is send her somewhere else on false information and hope that she doesn't come back.

"Wait, I have something to add," Yeona suddenly speaks up. We all turn towards her, curious as to what it is.

"Haeyoung's plan right now is to just wait at the café, which is a prime spot for her to catch you guys," she explains. "I feel like if we both direct her somewhere else and get her fired from the café, the chances of her never finding you all get a lot higher."

We nod in agreement with her words. It sounded like she was explaining a math problem to a class or something, but at least it's a well-clarified and developed idea.

"Wait, that's smart."
"Yeona is an intellectual-"
"Here we go, getting Haerat fired!"
"Haerat, I like that. I mean, I don't like it, but I like the name for her."
"Let's get it!"

Chunmei laughs along, then nods in approval of the plan. "Alright, now we just need to elaborate and then put the plan into action."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aw I rly wanted them to kill haerat :(
jk lmao I can't write that-

Thanks for reading!