Chapter 59

Yeona's POV

Well, apparently, I'm taking Luna to the vet today and Ten is taking me on a date. The idea was just created yesterday, and it's somehow being put into action already. Talk about spontaneous.

I've already gotten myself ready, even though all I did was go through my usual morning routine. Luna is at the window again. My poor cat is about to go to her least favorite place on the planet and she doesn't even know it.

"There's still five minutes... I need to burn time," I say to myself. Pulling out my phone, I decide that my best course of action would be to update my fellow Sasaeng Exterminators on my life.

Me
well
ten is taking me on a date-

It's amazing how close I've gotten to them within just a matter of hours. Just the fact that I've befriended them and don't feel like an awkward mess anymore is development.

Chae-minator
EXCUSE ME WHAT?
WHO WHERE WHAT WHEN WHY HOW?

Chun-minator
YEAH TEN IS TAKING HER OUT-

Me
uh i have no idea-
ten lee being spontaneous?

Chae-minator
QWIEURPQOWIEURQPOWIERUIQRU

Chun-minator
A;SLDKFJASDLKFJAS;DFKLAJS;DFLKAJSD

Me
ZXM,ZXCVM,./ZXCVBNM,ZXCV/.???

Chae-minator
wait so
ten is taking u out-

Me
yeah

Chun-minator
*excitement*
where to?

Me
to the vet

Chae-minator
excuse me what?
why would he-
i'm texting the gc right now to ask ten what his issue is

Me
WAIT NO
WE'RE TAKING OUR CATS TO THE VET
AND THEN GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE-

Chun-minator
CHAEMIN GET BACK HERE

Chae-minator
dw I haven't done it yet-

Me
phew
anyways I should probably go soon

Chae-minator
WHAT ARE U DOING HERE GO MEET UR BOYFRIEND-

Chun-minator
BYE HAVE A GOOD TIME

Me
okay then-
byeee

With that, I tuck my phone into my pocket and reach into the closet by the door for Luna's crate. She runs right in, just the way that she does when we're going to the WayV dorm.

"I'm sorry Luna, I love you, but this has to be done," I tell her, picking up the crate. I feel a little guilty, knowing I'm going to disappoint her, but she needs her bath. Hopefully she'll forgive me after this.

A few minutes later, I'm in front of my apartment building. As I'm checking my phone to see if Ten has texted me, a car pulls up in front of me. In the driver's seat is Ten, wearing a pair of sunglasses and waving me into the car.

"Hey," I greet him, opening the door and sliding in with the crate in my hand. I can tell that she's confused as to why we're in a car. However, the fact that Louis and Leon are in the back seat seems to be making up for it, even if all three cats are crated.

"Hi!" my boyfriend responds, his voice filled with excitement. As he's pulling away from the curb and onto the road, he asks, "Did I look cool pulling up?"

I laugh. "Yeah, of course you did."

The short car ride is filled with general conversation and laughter. Soon, we've stopped in front of the familiar yellow building.

"Again, sorry Luna," I tell my cat as I lift her out of the car. 

Ten hears me and laughs, copying my example but in a high pitched voice. "I'm sorry Louis and Leon!"

"Be quiet," I mutter, following him into the shop. He doesn't get to respond, mostly because I've already started checking Luna in for her bath. With a small sigh, Ten does the same thing for Louis and Leon.

The lady at the desk smiles as she takes the crates from us. "Alright, you can return to pick your pets up in about three hours. You guys are a cute couple, by the way."

My face heats up, but Ten doesn't even seem flustered. "Thanks. We'll be back in three hours then. Bye!"

With that, we exit the shop and return to Ten's car. I buckle myself into the passenger's seat. "So, we're going to hang out together now?"

With a bright smile, he starts driving toward who knows where. "Yep, let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as chunmei said... *excitement*

Thanks for reading!