Chapter 50

Ten's POV

So she's actually not mad. That's actually amazing to me. 

It may seem like a small thing, but another person would probably have abandoned me if I had become friends with them and forgotten to tell them that I was a K-pop idol. I'm glad Yeona didn't do that.

Now that my mind and life is finally at rest, I can chill and try to enjoy the rest of my break. It's probably going to involve a whole lot of Yeona, which is fun.

"What do you want to do?" I ask.

Yeona shrugs, leaning over to pet Luna, and then Leon, and then Louis. "I don't know, what is there to do?"

I tilt my head to the side, realizing that the line and tone sounds familiar. Very, very familiar. With a smirk, I decide to test if she's referencing what I think she might be referencing. "Do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Hmmm... something more... energetic," Yeona responds in the perfect tone, accompanied by a small smile of her own.

I clap my hands together, sitting up and pointing at her. "How did you know about that? I thought you weren't a K-pop stan?"

"I wasn't, but while eating lunch I randomly searched up 'NCT' and picked the shortest video I could find on YouTube. The Johnny guy is pretty funny," she responds.

A small wave of jealousy floods through me at her words, so I decide to ignore them for now and tease her isntead. "What happened to non K-pop stan Yeona? And shy introverted Yeona?"

"She's gone like the wind," Yeona laughs. "Okay, but seriously... you could teach me how to pronounce Chitta-something your name. It's Thai, right?"

"How did you know?" I ask, slightly surprised by her knowledge. Then, with another smirk, I realize how she found out. "Oh... Did you search me up?"

Yeona looks down, even though I can still tell that she has an embarrassed smile on her face. Yeah, she definitely searched me up after watching Freaky Handshake or something. She's probably not going to admit it, though.

And I'm right. "Nah. Me? Search you up? Definitely not."

"You definitely did."
"No I didn't."
"I can tell-"
"No you can't."
"How'd you know my name was Thai?"
"Because, uh... it's a long name?"
"Why the hesitation?"
"No reason."
"You definitely searched me up."
"Maybe I did."

I laugh, glad that I won the "argument". It's funny, seeing her all flustered like that. And funny that she searched me up. It's weird that Yeona can do that because I'm an idol, but at least I don't have to explain my whole background now.

"What else do you know about me?" I ask, assuming that she went onto some website in order to find information.

"Uh... nothing?" Yeona responds. "Just kidding. I read some other stuff too."

I laugh. "Of course. Knowing you, you probably read through the whole page so you knew more about the person you were talking to."

"Okay, the fact that you know that is just unfair," she says. "Oh, I know that you hate fruits but somehow like coconuts, except classify them as vegetable."

"It is a vegetable!" I exclaim defensively.

She shakes her head. "Coconuts are not vegetables, they're fruits." She pulls out her phone, searching something up and showing her screen to me. "Look, the internet agrees with me."

I push it back towards her. "Well, I disagree with the internet. Coconuts are vegetables, and I like vegetables. Coconuts are not fruits, and I hate fruits."

Yeona laughs. "Alright, whatever you say."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as;ldjfas;ldfkj sorry for the filler chapter but things go down soon-

also who's gonna tell my guy that coconuts are literally fruits 👀

Thanks for reading!