Chapter 49

Yeona's POV

Well... Haeyoung is gone. She's gone from the café and pretty much gone from our lives, meaning that we're free to live our lives in peace, hopefully for a long time.

It wasn't a long process. In fact, it only took a day, which is surprising, but it was incredibly rewarding, if you ask me.

It's funny how close I've managed to get to WayV and Chunmei within these past few hours. I mean, just yesterday, I had no idea that I was friends with K-pop idols, and now here I am, hanging out with them after helping them get rid of a stalker.

"Okay, but I'm seriously confused as to why Luna likes you so much," I tell Ten, staring at my cat, who's sleeping in his lap as if she has no care in the world.

He laughs, petting Luna. "I mean, I have no idea. Louis and Leon seem to be attracted to you more than they are to me. As I said before, maybe they're just tired of us and want to switch owners."

I nod, looking down at Louis, who's sleeping in my lap. Leon is sleeping on the couch between me and Ten, as if he can't figure out who he wants to sleep on. Or maybe Louis and Luna have occupied the spots where he wanted to nap.

Just then, Hendery and Yangyang come dashing into the living room where we're sitting, singing some song at the top of their lungs.

"I can hear it callin'!"
"From where you are!"
"Loving the way you wanna talk~"
"Touch me tease me feel me up!"

"Guys, shut up," Ten says. I can tell that he wants to jump up and push them away, but out of consideration for the sleeping cat on his lap, is refraining from doing it. How considerate.

I tilt my head to the side, trying and failing to understand the foreign language. "I don't know what you're singing, but uh... It sounds great?"

Ten shakes his head, making a shooing motion at his fellow group members. "Go away before I tell Kun that you're singing the song in front of us. And Yeona, be glad that you can't understand the lyrics." 

"Alright, we'll leave you lovebirds to talk in peace and quiet," Yangyang boldly states. With that, he and Hendery scamper out of the room, putting their hollering to a stop.

For a moment, both Ten and I are quiet, trying to figure out how to respond to his words. I interrupt the silence by letting out a laugh at their antics, deciding not to address his statement. "Well then, okay. That was interesting."

"Okay, but seriously, are you mad at all that I didn't tell you we were idols?" Ten asks, looking towards me with slight traces of embarrassment. "Like, you don't want to cut off the friendship or anything?"

I consider this for a moment. I haven't had enough time to think about it in detail, but I suppose that I'm a little hurt by it, but at the same time, I can understand exactly why he did what he did, even if I don't have a full understanding of idols.

"I mean... Yeah, I'm a little upset, but I guess it's alright," I respond, looking up and shyly making eye contact with him.

The smile of relief that blooms across Ten's face is contagious. "Alright then, thank you for that... Anyways, what do you want to do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

accepting main character, we love to see it

Thanks for reading!