sweet dreams || azumane asahi

{smut}

*somnophilia, blowjobs, exhibitionism*

request by 

source: haikyuu

artist: official
~
The training camp the Karasuno volleyball team were at had run them through the gauntlet. (Y/n) could hardly lift his arms without feeling like passing out. His best friend, Asahi, was no different. The taller was wandering about like a zombie, feet dragging and eyes barely able to stay open. Nishinoya bounded ahead of them, shouting about how he was gonna get the space closest to the heater before tripping over his own feet and face planting a few inches away from the door.

It was quiet before the two burst out laughing. (Y/n) leaned his tired body against Asahi's broad side, arm wrapping around his waist to keep himself standing. He couldn't see how heat spread across Asahi's cheekbones, and not just from the exercise, because he had a flush of his own. Asahi had long had a crush on his teammate, but he'd never found an appropriate time to divulge this information to him, so he simply kept this fun fact to himself, no matter how heavy the temptation to tell all burned in his chest at times. It was easier to simply not tell than to try and formulate some silly confession.

(Y/n) didn't see how tender and soft Asahi looked at him as he whined and complained about the ache in his muscles already coming on and simply wanting to curl up on his futon and not move for a week. Opening the door to the room they were staying in, all the boys on the team would've and were making a beeline for the futons before the coach called out, urging them with the utmost urgency to at least take a quick shower before they soiled the bedding with their stinky boy sweat.

After their showers, the boys sprawled out on the bedding on the floor, the room filled with quiet aches and groans as their sore bodies laid against the soft material. (Y/n) laid spread eagled on his, Asahi squeezing up against the wall so (Y/n) would have more room. He ended up snagging the futon closest to a wall so he had a sphere of space to stretch into. The brunette watched his shorter friend stretch like a little cat, satisfied with his space (emphasized by Asahi letting himself be pushed to the edge of his futon).

"Man, today was crazy," the smaller muttered, breathing deeply as he became boneless on his bedding. Asahi smiled, turning to say something to him but pausing when he realized (Y/n) had actually fallen asleep. His face turned from surprised to affectionate, hunkering down into his futon. Watching his smaller classmate's chest rise and fall, Asahi let himself be coaxed into sleep, focusing on the breathy, soft snores like a lullaby.

Groggy eyes cracked open to a dark room, filled with the snores and shuffling of a room full of sleeping teenage boys. (Y/n) smacked his lips, wiping away the line of drool from his lips to his chin with the back of his hand. Surveying his still dark surroundings, the teenager decided to try and parse through his bodily needs to sleepily try and figure out why in the world he'd woken up. He didn't have to use the bathroom, the familiar pang of a full bladder absent, and he wasn't too cold or too hot. He wasn't even hungry or thirsty. This boggled his sleep-addled mind. What could possibly be the issue?

As he shifted, the reason dawned on (Y/n). Thick, muscular arms were wrapped around his waist and a hard, hot rod prodded at the junction of his thighs. A pleasant shiver danced up his spine as he settled back down. This wasn't a problem - he'd just go back to sleep and come morning everything would be fine. Him and Asahi would playfully flirt and be none the wiser about each other's feelings. Things would go back to the way they wer -

(Y/n)'s thoughts were jostled out of his head as the brunette behind him tightened his grip and rutted his hips against the curve of (Y/n)'s ass. The (h/c) went rigid, everything above his neck dusting red. What was he supposed to do in this situation?! He didn't want to risk making noise and waking up another team member or, even worse, waking up Asahi. And all the while (Y/n) was trying to come up with some plan to free himself, Asahi's breathing started to grow heavier and his humping became faster.