Ciaran x Mikoto

{Smut}

*rawdogging, blood kink, lingerie*

request from @ElizabethPuppybridge

Source: Original Characters

~

Mikoto wished he hadn't let Ciaran talk him into this. The tight garters dug into his thighs and the impossibly thin and short skirt fluttered at the slightest breeze, causing the submissive male to constantly push his skirt down. The sailor suit was not only short but also skintight and the uke could feel Ciaran's sharp eyes drinking up the perverted sight. With pouting lips and an extremely red hued face, Mikoto addressed the purplenet incubus.

"What do I do now?" The question was uttered in a snappy and irate tone, but Ciaran only continued to stare from the lush armchair, arms propped up on his knees and his chin resting on his folded hands. After a couple more seconds of Mikoto squirming under Ciaran's predatory gaze, the orchid eyed demon reclined into the plush of the armchair and spread out his arms, as if welcoming the brown and blue haired incubus. A wide smirk painted over Ciaran's thin lips and then they parted, letting his voice flow through with velvet smoothness.

"Sit on my lap." Obeying the taller male, Mikoto sat on Ciaran's lap, legs splayed out on either side. Ciaran pulled the smaller male closer and Mikoto could feel the purplenet's clothed cock poking at his thigh. A shiver ran up Mikoto's spine as Ciaran slowly rubbed and groped the smaller incubi's supple bottom. Things quickly got more heated as the two males engaged in a slow and passionate kiss while Ciaran gently slid his finger between Mikoto's ass and rubbed the uke's twitching hole tenderly, occasionally slightly pressing into it through the thin lace panties. Several minutes later, Ciaran broke apart.

"I can't hold back anymore." Tucking a finger in the collar of the sailor suit, Ciaran tugged down and split the suit in two as easily as a hot knife through butter. Mikoto gasped as the chilly air hit his warm body. His pink nipples immediately started to harden and swell. Ciaran left butterfly kisses up and down Mikoto's slender neck before sinking his sharp teeth into Mikoto's collarbone. The smaller incubus let out a hiss of pain and a whine. Ciaran released his hold on his boyfriend's collarbone to give him a sharp toothed smirk, some blood smeared over his lips. A shiver ran up Mikoto's spine. That lustful, hunger filled gaze was enough to make him cum right there and then, but the uke had more self control than that. As Ciaran bit and sucked on Mikoto's now red nipples, Mikoto made a decision that he had been battling internally over ever since he had been pulled into purplent's lap.

"C-Ciaran." The bigger male let his eyes leave the brunette's chest, but he continued to lick the youth's flush (and slightly bloodstained) areola. His skin heated up considerably with embarrassment as he thought about what he was going to say, but the longer he thought, the more Mikoto's mind clouded with the pleasure that was surely going to come.

"I want you to go in dry." The dirty words were carried out in a sweet and breathless voice, making the words sound more innocent than they really were. Ciaran had stopped his licking and his eyes were now wide, showing more of his black sclera.

"A-Are you sure? I mean, you could get hurt." Mikoto grabbed a fistful of Ciaran's purple hair and brought the larger male's face closer to his own boyish one.

"Do it." The lusty incubus growled through clenched teeth before giving Ciaran an affection nip on the tip of his slender nose. Ciaran rarely saw this side of Mikoto ad whenever he did, it was always a treat. Just like now. The purple haired demon's cock hardened to the point of immense pain. Mikoto stretched his kiss swollen lips into a villainous grin before quickly unbuttoning Ciaran's trousers and pulling down the male's boxers. A rosy hued penis popped up, radiating heat and leaking precum. Mikoto slid down his lacy panties and positioned himself over the phallus. Sky blue irises rose to meet misty orchid ones as a split tongue slid over dry lips.

"You ready?" Ciaran smiled dumbly, which Mikoto took as a yes. Plunging down, the dick penetrated Mikoto's unprepared asshole at an amazing speed. A stinging and burning pain shot through Mikoto's backside and he grunted in pain. He definitely tore something. But the feeling of Ciaran's thick cock pulsing inside of him was enough to make Mikoto forget about the pain for a little while. Almost instantaneously Ciaran was bouncing Mikoto up and down. Blood and sweat coated both male's thighs as Ciaran's thrusts started to lose their accuracy and get sloppy. Ciaran hit a little bump inside of Mikoto and the brunette/blunette let out a loud moan. Ciaran gave a cocky grin and continued to ram in that specific spot. Mikoto, though drunk off of euphoria, was still tsundere enough to want to exact revenge on his lover for doing something so naughty. Taking the big risk of falling off his boyfriend's dick, Mikoto let go of Ciaran's shoulders and instead grabbed on to his sharp black horns. With the momentum of the bouncing, Mikoto rubbed Ciaran's horns as you would a penis. Ciaran let out a little noise of surprise, but soon sank back into the wave of pleasure. Finally, with shouts of 'I'm cumming!', Mikoto and Ciaran did just that. Ciaran leaned back, exhausted, while Mikoto relaxed on top of Ciaran 's chest. With one last weak kiss, they both fell asleep in the armchair, one on top of the other. You can imagine the surprise the maids got when they arrived the next morning.

~

I so wanna rewrite this because it's so fucking bad