Marshall Lee x Reader

{Fluff}

Source: Adventure Time (Fionna and Cake)

Artist: poeok on DeviantArt

~

Marshall stared at his boyfriend, the gorgeous dude milling away in the kitchen. He watched how beautifully (Y/n)'s muscles subtly moved under his (freckled/clear/etc.) skin as he cooked. The vampire's eyes wandered lower, trailing down the seductive curve of the (h/c)ett's spine to the deliciously tight ass meekly covered by black briefs.

"Hey Marshall, do you want anything?" A smug grin painted the vamp's pale face as he continued to ogle his gorgeous boy.

"Yeah. You." (Y/n) turned his head, a playful smile on his lips.

"Marshall, I'm serious."

"So am I," Marshall said, a thin eyebrow raised in defiance. (Y/n) rolled his eyes and turned around to turn off the stove. He turned around again to face Marshall, who had appeared right behind the taller male, but (Y/n) continued without stopping for a second. He pushed Marshall against the wall, roughly meshing their lips together. It was sloppy and gross but also really hot and Marshall liked that. Running a cold, dead hand up (Y/n)'s shirt, Marshall returned the kiss with even more vigor as (Y/n) shivered at the his lover's cool touch. Breathless, (Y/n) broke away with Marshall looking just a tad bit messier than before.

"You're gay," (Y/n) stated, a chuckle falling off his lips. Marshall bit his lip, leaning in closer so the two males' noses barely touched.

"No, you."