xnxx || alec

{smut}

*degradation, bottoming from the top, like idk dicks n balls and buttholes idk what u want me to say, more context in the actual plot*

FOR TOSKA ILY BRO

source: the man who saved me on my isekai trip is a serial killer

art: official (horihori_ahan on twitter)
~
On the outskirts of the Weimar empire, between Weimar and Romanagna, was an inn that Alec was a regular of. Not because he necessarily liked the inn and its services, but there was someone there that he could always rely on to quell his anger. The doors opened up easily enough, the inn open just about 24/7. Tired blue eyes turned to look at the newcomer before the middle aged person behind the counter groaned and threw their head back, not excited for the oncoming headache.

"He's upstairs, just go on up to his room. And can ya tell 'im this time to quiet the fuck down? This may come as a surprise to ya, but normal people don't wanna hear the innkeeper's son being manhandled," they groused, obviously unhappy Alec had actually come back.

"I'll think about it," Alec chirped with an insincere smile, hopping up the steps with his hands entwined on the back of his head. The innkeeper snuffed, gritting their teeth unhappily. Damn brat was barely 20 and already had a reputation. They just didn't want more hooligans like Alec sniffing around their son. (Y/n) entertaining Alec was enough as is.

As the redhead climbed the stairs, his lax facade quickly dropping as his actions became more tense. Seeing the door with the cute rabbit charm hanging on it, he quickly kicked the door open and slammed it shut. A man, crouched over his clothing trunk, jumped as his head swiveled over to meet the new intruder. (Y/n)'s face instantly lit up as he hopped to his feet and turned to face Alec.

"You came!"

"Not yet," Alec joked dryly, snapping his fingers and gesturing from (Y/n) to the bed as he started unbuckling his belt. "Strip then get on the bed, face down ass up. If you're not fast enough, I'll fucking kill you." (Y/n)'s face heated up as he swiftly shucked off all his clothes, leaving not a thread as he hopped onto the bed and eagerly lifted his ass in the air. Alec, length fully hard and revealed, spread (Y/n)'s asscheek with one hand idly. His hole was shiny with lube and puffy from being toyed with.

"Pfft ... "It was amusing how enthusiastic this mere human was, whorish just for him. He stopped laughing to himself at the taller boy's foolishness just long enough for him to playfully stretch the hole with his index and middle finger before sheathing himself with one thrust. (Y/n)'s moan was purposefully loud, almost falsely so. Alec didn't mind - he wanted (Y/n)'s moans to be loud so they'd drown out the insanity of his thoughts.

"Agh - Alec!" Alec snorted derisively, slapping (Y/n)'s ass.

"Shut up, fag. Don'tcha know yer parent can hear you downstairs?" (Y/n) whimpered as Alec made a slow thrust, beautifully large cock already teasing his prostate.

"I - I know," he wheezed airily, gripping his bedsheets as he buried his face in them. "Ren told me I should stop wuh - waiting for you - nngh!!" Alec hummed as he pretended to think, a sharp canine biting into his full lower lip as he felt (Y/n)'s receptive hole eagerly sucking him in.

"What'd ya say, dumbass? Somethin' stupid like you'd save yourself for me only?" (Y/n) didn't say anything else as Alec continued to slowly coax moans out of the taller's spit slick lips. Probably too embarrassed because Alec was right. Rolling his eyes, the redhead carded his fingers between (h/c) locks seconds before tugging (Y/n)'s head back hard. "Answer, stupid."

"I - I sa - said, " (Y/n) swallowed thickly, struggling to think already. It was almost shameful how stupid he became as soon as he had Alec's cock within 500 feet of him. "I said I loved yo - " It was less of a moan and more of a scream, but completely warranted as Alec thrusted into him particularily rough. (Y/n) couldn't focus on talking anymore as he bounced uselessly, occasionally reaching a leg back to wrap a foot around the back of Alec's thigh.

"Shut up, " the redhead sneered, glaring down at the bottom's back all the way to where they connected. Growling the disdain, Alec pulled out and crawled onto (Y/n)'s bed, plopping down like he owned it. "Man, that really killed my boner. I'm not even sure I wanna fuck you anymore." He shoved at (Y/n)'s ribs with his booted foot, making the taller stumble from the quickness of everything. Cloudy and wide (e/c) eyes stared over at Alec, blinking dumbly. (Y/n) didn't think to put 2 and 2 together, considering Alec was still rock hard, and instead pouted as his expression grew worried.

"N - No! I won't say it, really, promise! Please, Alec? 'm sorry!" The redhead faked a yawn and rolled his head on his neck, arms once again positioned behind his head.

"If ya want my dick yer gonna have to use it yourself, useless." (Y/n) wasted no time, crawling over to straddle the built redhead. With a schlong that long, it was good that Alec had chosen a tall, long legged beauty like (Y/n), otherwise that rod of flesh would be tickling his lungs with each thrust. (Y/n) sank down on it easily, having previously been loosened up quite well. Another pornagraphic moan from the taller made Alec smirk, waiting for (Y/n) to adjust himself just right before surprising the bottom with a sharp upwards thrust.

"Ah! - Alec?!" The smug look on his face was way too mischievous to be a good sign.

"Too slow ~" He gripped (Y/n)'s waist tightly as he jackhammered into the taller, (Y/n) gripping onto Alec's shoulders for some sense of stability. Each loud moan had a hoarse and airy edge to it, like it was being punched out of (Y/n) with each powerful thrust, toes curling as his prostate was milked for all its worth. The breaking point for (Y/n) was the playful nip Alec gave him on the underside of his chin, all brushing canines and smirking lips. The spend littering Alec's shirt and chin would've been impressive if this wasn't the only pair of clothes Alec owned. But he supposed he wasn't one to really care about a slut's cumstain on his clothes. Alec came not too long after, grunting as he squeezed hard enough to leave bruises on (Y/n)'s sides. He stayed sheathed just long enough to catch his breath, watching two creamy, fat droplets of cum start to roll down his length and (Y/n)'s shaking thighs before he pushed the limp man off him.

" MmmmAlec ..." The redhead didn't respond to the sleepy drawl, eyes focused on the wooden ceiling of the inn.

"I found her," he stated blandly, face blank and eyes growing dull. (Y/n) perked up, blinking sleepily.

"Your sister? Really? That's wonderful, Alec!" Alec said nothing at the bright and joyful response, just kept talking like (Y/n) hadn't said anything.

"They took her again, though. I'll get her back ... " His fists were clenched and his jaw was tense. He was entranced by the whorls of the wooden planks in the ceiling until a gentle hand cupped his shoulder, the tip of (Y/n)'s nose brushing the shell of his ear.

"If you found her once, you can find her again, Alec. At least you know where she is now. " (Y/n)'s voice was drowsy, lashes fluttering shut as his head leaned against Alec's. The redhead continued to gaze up at the ceiling, not once glancing at the (h/c) as he fell asleep.

Later that day, (Y/n) found himself cleaned with his own shirt thrown over to tastefully cover his bits should anyone walk in. He sighed, stretched and dressed himself, before slipping back downstairs into the dining area of the inn and tying a small apron around his waist. His parent leaned over the counter, face in a distasteful grimace.

"Had fun, did ya?" (Y/n) beamed like the sun, nodding. They sighed before sliding a stein of beer over to a customer at the bar, face still not quite happy. "Glad to hear it ... just wish you'd choose someone who didn't come and go like some stray tomcat."

"Oh ren," (Y/n) chastised playfully as he picked up a food order, shifting his hips to try and relieve some soreness. "That's what makes him so cute and lovable!" With that he grinned and trotted away, although it looked quite awkward with the slight limp the boy had. His parent just pressed a knuckle in the furrow between their tense brow and muttered a tired 'oy vey'.

~

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH GAY BITCHES sweats this is totally good gay people representation i swear it