joseph joestar x reader

{fluff}

source: Jojos Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency

artist: official art

*reader is a long haired brunette (like down to waist long - when straightened if you have 4a/b/c hair). Any shade of brown is acceptable, u just gotta b brunette for this lolol*

~

How Joseph had survived his first visit to Air Supplena was beyond him. Sure he had Lisa Lisa breathing down his neck, and that dumb playboy Caesar too, but what he hadn't counted on was a certain Hamon trainee giving him the what for as soon as he stepped on the island.

Not quite tall as him but not as short as handmaid Suzie Q stood, as Caesar called him, the Infamous (Y/n), strongwilled and very, very bossy. Caesar had told Joseph that Lisa Lisa let (Y/n) do his own thing most of the time since he was one of the best, but Joseph wasn't going to let that slide.

Nobody told him what to do besides his Granny Erina, and definitely not somebody any amount shorter than him.

Yeah, that wasn't happening. He'd seen that silhouette standing tall at the Air Supplena dock, long hair tied up in a ponytail. It fanned around him gorgeously, and in Joseph's mind he thought of the wild mustangs of America, although he'd definitely use that thought to tease the shorter brunette later in life.

"Master Lisa Lisa! Are you alright?" (Y/n) shouted from the dock, hurrying as close to the edge as he could without running off the edge. The older woman allowed herself a small smile, extending a hand daintily as the gondola reached its destination.

"I'm fine. Calm yourself." (Y/n) puffed out his cheeks and huffed childishly as he helped his master up, mumbling how he wasn't heated in the first place, before fixing his face and looking at the newcomers. He gave a nod of acknowledgment to Caesar, which was politely returned, before narrowing his eyes at Joseph. Propping his hand on a cocked hip, he stoically looked the tall brunette up and down, unimpressed.

"Him? Master, are you sure?" Lisa Lisa merely looked at (Y/n) from behind her glasses and he quieted down. He shouldn't question things he had no knowledge of, he knew. "Ah, well -" hip still cocked, he crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at Joseph once again.

"Work hard, idiot. Until you can beat Caesar and me, you're not getting a wink of rest." And nobody helped Joseph out of the gondola.

(Y/n) hadn't been joking, constantly on Joseph's ass over the littlest thing, and bothering him - teasing him like some annoying IMP - while he had his mask on. The Englishman couldn't take two steps without a shrill correction from Lisa Lisa's homemade prodigy. It was to the point where Joseph was aching to throw (Y/n) off the Air Supplena docks. He was light enough to. And even worse, Joseph's only source of boyish entertainment - peeping on the girls of Air Supplena - was ruined by this prodigy as well.

Joseph knew that Lisa Lisa and Suzie liked to bathe on the balcony bath attached to Lisa Lisa's quarters. It wasn't like the boys' baths, because their baths were attached to their rooms. This means that Joseph had no reason to expect some sort surprise like, say, balls in his face when he peeped through the keyhole. And he knew when bath time was for the girls, so his ducks looked all nice and pretty sitting in their neat little rows.

The day was hot as it usually was in Italy, the sun bright and harsh. Caesar and Joseph had easily shed at least half their body weight in sweat and it was only nautral for the girls to feel horribly tacky with sweat as well. It wasn't their prerogative to be so, so naturally bath time would be a group activity. This would be double the eye candy for Joseph, who had quickly rinsed himself off to get rid of the musk of sweat.

He'd snuck out of his room to come and crouch in front of the balcony door, eagerly peeping through the big ass keyhole. Whoever made the door obviously had the same perverted thoughts as Joseph did because why else would the keyhole be that goddamn big? And lo and behold, beautiful long haired beauty seated on the chaise bench, fingers combing through beautifully dark hair. Like plucking the strings of a harp, they parted their hair and continued to run their fingers through the strands to untangle them. The soft humming they emanated was beautifully light and chirpy, like a little songbird.

Joseph was happy to just look and listen at that, until ... a thought hit him. The hair looked different ... and Lisa Lisa wasn't that tall. Blood continued to rush south for Joseph as some color drained from his face. Lisa Lisa's back was much more slender and white, and Joseph almost fell back when the (ugh) person stood up and proved Joseph right.

(Y/n) smiling as serenely as ever and continuing to brush his wet hair with his fingers, called over to Suzie, asking if she wanted to borrow some of his scented hair oils. Joseph wanted to feel like he was nauseous, but instead he was strangely entranced, continued to eye the other's glistening wet body as droplets of water ran down the planes of their stomach and legs. Catching sight of (Y/n)'s crotch was enough to get Joseph to hurriedly stand up and pull his gaze away from the door. Something dripped over his lips and when he went to wipe it up, his finger came back red.

"Ah," he nodded to himself. "An aneurysm. Fitting."

~

Ough damn I'm not even into jojos anymore but I kind of miss writing for it ngl. I was obsessed with it for 5 years and ingested as much jojos media as I could ... it was insane