blue madonna

Ushijima Wakatoshi/Reader

[Lime]

*light biting, frottage*

Requested by @0wlsenpai

Source: Haikyuu

________________________________

Evening was an amazing time for swimming. Usually, Ushijima didn't come with (Y/n) when he went swimming later in the day, but he wondered why he hadn't before. The lither boy cut through the water like it wasn't even there. His lean muscles rippled as he moved, not necessarily doing laps. Just swimming to his heart's content. Ushijima knew how hard (Y/n) studied because he'd always sleep in class and have to cram when he got home, and the vicious cycle just continued. But today had seemed very different. (Y/n) was awake during all class periods, he just hadn't paid attention. It made the brunet wonder what (Y/n) was thinking. It seemed like swimming was the only time that (Y/n) could let all of that go and just be. Pulled out of his thoughts as the other boy came to a stop in front of him, Ushijima focused on the smarmy grin on his soaked face.

"You should swim with me." Ushijima felt hot under his collar but his face was as stoic as ever. He started to shake his head - he didn't have a swimsuit with him - but the puppy eyes and pout aimed his way was too powerful. With a deep sigh through his nose, he started undressing, folding his clothes neatly and laying it on the bench beside his duffel. (Y/n) watched, licking his lips when Ushijima pulled down his pants.

"You can stay in your underwear if you feel more comfortable that way, but you already know which way I prefer." Ushijima rolled his eyes, deciding to keep his underwear on as he slipped into the water, not noticing how (Y/n) swam closer until he felt hands trailing up his thighs. A groan rose from the back of his throat, pressing his behind against (Y/n)'s crotch. The swimmer wrapped his arms around the tall brunet's waist, nosing at his neck before nipping at his jaw. 

"I've been thinking about this all day, you know. You never like joining me in the pool, but," the grinding against the back of his inner thigh was nigh unbearable, but the sweet nips on his skin and the hot words breathed against his ear made him all the more excited for what (Y/n) would do next- "you can't really resist me, can you?" The quiet keen Ushijima gave made (Y/n)'s wandering hands all the more bold, feeling him up through his boxers. A quiet keen rose out of Ushijima as he threw his head back against (Y/n)'s thinner shoulder, catching the smug pull of a smirk on the other's lips. Letting (Y/n) have his fun getting his partner hard, Ushijima looked out of the giant floor-to-ceiling windows that showed the outside pool adjacent to the inside on. The sky was turning an even deeper purple, swallowing the light orange and pink of the sun. He moaned absentmindedly before jolting as he was pinched between his legs, glaring at (Y/n) with an unamused expression. The wolfish grin he got in return told him that they weren't getting out of the pool anytime soon.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Another haikyuu one. how many will I have? a lot since you guys seem to love haikyuu. Again, i hope this character isn't too ooc ;-; but also, reader isn't a specified top or bottom, it's ambiguous even though they are definitely more dominant. remember kids top and bottom ARE NOT the same as sub and dom