energetic || logan lee/lee taesung

{fluff}

source: lookism
~
(Y/n) wasn't sure how he got accepted into Jae Won High, but it was actually pretty easy compared to other high schools in the area. The entrance exam had been an absolute breeze, and even though it was at the bottom of the lists of schools (Y/n) wanted to go to, the school was close to his little sister's elementary school and he had to pick her up as soon as her elementary let out. Jae Won High, usually just shortened to J High, was notorious in being a dumping ground for troublesome rich kids whose parents weren't eager to pay for their bratty offspring's college tuition and just wanted them out of the house to stop leeching off them. (Y/n) was not so lucky to be one of them. His mother had gone missing a few years ago, when he was in junior high and Seo - Ah was still in daycare, and hadn't been found since no matter where the police looked. His father was never in the picture since the beginning, and, without any relatives to take them, (Y/n) had eventually convinced the court that he could be his sister's main guardian without sending them into foster care, just with monthly visits from the social services to ensure that they were doing good with the monthly stipend they got from the government. 

(Y/n) was a good kid, which was why he found it ironic that he had been accepted into J High. The wannabe idol trainees and models were a bit terrifying to be around, (Y/n) appalled by just how detached from reality some of these schoolmates were. Luckily, (Y/n) was in a more practical department than the Fashion or Beauty Department. He was in the Computer Department. He didn't like the math and technicality involved with working with computers, but he was good at it and it paid good money, so as soon as he graduated high school, he could instantly go into the work field and give Seo - Ah the life she deserved. It sounded a lot easier on paper, though, because walking through these halls was walking through a million perfume sections at malls all at the same time. He could practically see clouds of perfume puffing with each wave of his hand. 

He was just trying to find his way to the Computer Department through the bustle of all these damn kids when he ran into a firm chest. He looked up, still slightly coughing from the absolute assault of spiky smells, and met the kindest brown eyes he'd ever seen. Hands gently gripped his shoulders and moved him off to the side, the handsome face of the taller male making (Y/n) flustered. 

"Sorry about that. You looked lost so I thought I'd help." (Y/n) nodded his thanks, clearing his throat to hopefully get any perfume he'd breathed in out of his irritated throat. 

"Thank you. I thought I'd die in there." The taller boy laughed before holding a hand out.

"I'm Daniel Park! And you are?" (Y/n) delicately took the other boy's hand, not keen on squeezing some stranger's skin. 

"(Y/n) (L/n). Do you, uh, happen to know where the Computer Department is?" Daniel's face lit up, dark brown eyes sparkling.

"Nope! I've never been to that part of the school. But I'm sure someone in the Comics and Animation Department could help!" (Y/n) blinked, before nervously rubbing his arm.

"A - Ah ... Do you ... know where that is?" Daniel rubbed his chin, peeking into one of the Fashion Department classrooms for a second.

"Jay! Can you come here for a second? I need your help!" Like the Flash, a blonde boy a bit taller than Daniel was instantly at his side, eyes hidden by bangs darting from (Y/n)'s shorter form to Daniel's. Daniel only smiled brightly at Jay before gesturing the the boy in front of him.

"This is (Y/n) - he's looking for the Computer Department classroom. Do you know where it is?" A conversation (Y/n) couldn't and didn't want to follow ensued as Daniel nodded, paying rapturous attention to whatever Jay was silently telling him. Weirdos. (Y/n) was just about to say 'nevermind' and walk off when Daniel made a gasp of realization and turned to (Y/n).