Mettaton x Reader

{Fluff}

Requested by @The_Perverted_Writer

Source: Undertale

Artist: X1yummy1X on DeviantArt

~

Mettaton observed his resting boyfriend, whom was laying peacefully on the sofa in their shared home. The robotic male was always fascinated by the way (M/n) slept, which way his hair tumbled as he tossed and turned mid rest, how his eyelids fluttered as the orbs underneath them darted about, taking in a magnificent dreamscape.

Slowly reaching his metallic hand up, Mettaton gingerly rested his hand on (M/n)'s (s/c) cheek, the warmth of the flesh colliding with the cold of lifeless metal. The ravenette robot almost screeched when (M/n) twitched and almost woke up. Deciding not to make physical contact, Mettaton decided to take the time to view the perfection the was (M/n). Mettaton easily followed all the little, itsy bitsy idiosyncrasies that made (M/n) (M/n). The arch of his nose, the thickness of his eyebrows, the streaks of lighter hued hair that mingled with (M/n)'s (h/c) tresses, the way his right hand would twitch ever so slightly whenever he had found something that he enjoyed. Mettaton loved every part of (M/n), from the dear moose's tall stature or his lean muscles or deep, sexy voice. There was only one thing Mettaton disliked on (M/n). And that was someone else.