cold!reader x boyfriend!mitsukuni haninozuka

{smut}

*vanilla, slight size difference*

requested by ValeskaPacheco

source: Ouran High School Host Club

artist: official art
~
The pair of (Y/n) and Honey was strange. (Y/n) was a 2nd year well over 6 foot with a glare that could turn blood to ice. Honey, on the other hand, was a third year not even 5 feet tall and he charmed the hearts of everyone he met. They were as different as sun and moon, and yet they complimented each other very well. (Y/n) was the stern to Honey's lenient, and Honey was the fun to (Y/n)'s serious.

But, in a way, it also made perfect sense. Honey was the shortest student at Ouran. (Y/n) was the tallest. It was a classic case of opposites attract. And (Y/n) was so whipped for Honey, it was a no brainer when a rumor started spreading that (Y/n) was secretly a huge teddy bear. He only looked like someone who'd sell their mother to Satan should Honey ask of him.

But an even more preposterous rumor was that (Y/n) took it from Honey. Jokes were made about Honey "grabbing the strap" so often that the tall student sometimes wanted to staple the entire student body's mouths shut. It was none of their business whether or not he received or gave, nor did it change the kind of person he was. This upsetting notion was something Honey caught onto quickly the more (Y/n) dodged host club visits to sit on the roof with nary a snack or book in tow. Check ups on his big ol' boyfriend were in order, so Honey always reserved special time in between hosting to check and make sure his boyfriend was doing fine.

The short blonde would've skipped up the stairs had he not been so worried. (Y/n) hadn't waited for him at the school gates this morning, hadn't shown up to lunch, hadn't even dropped by the back of the host club to leave sweet treats for Honey. The roof was the last place anybody would expect to see (Y/n), so that's where Honey looked first.

Sure enough, when the host opened the door to the roof, the first thing he saw were those long sculpted legs, leaning forward so (Y/n) could rest his elbows on the railing of the roof. Honey approached, face wary.

"Ne, (Y/n)-chan, are you alright? You didn't hang out with me a single bit today." The soft whine was met with silence as (Y/n) continued to look out over the view of the campus grounds. Honey frowned, pressing himself into (Y/n)'s side. "Are you mad at me?" (Y/n) immediately turned to his smaller counterpart, sharp eyes wide.

"No! Not at all, Honey." (Y/n) sighed, turning towards Honey and shoving a hand in his pocket, free hand sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. "It's just...doesn't it bother you how so many people are invested in our sex life? It's making me a bit uncomfortable." Honey tilted his head but listened intently. He'd never had a problem with all the attention, having gotten used to being dissected and watched at all times both while at home and at school. But that didn't mean he was going to ignore his boyfriend's worries.

He leaned into his taller boyfriend's side, liking the way that (Y/n)'s long arms wrapped around Honey's thin shoulders. Honey didn't mind topping for (Y/n) when the taller was tired or stressed and Honey enjoyed being on top. Too many people thought he was a weak little pushover in his opinion, but they usually stopped gossiping as soon as (Y/n) looked their way. Honey looked up at (Y/n)'s handsomely pensive face, heart squeezing. He'd do anything and everything for him.

"Ne, (Y/n) - chan, then would you want to be on top today?" (Y/n) perked up, eyes sparkling a little. Honey was the cute one but (Y/n) definitely had his precious moments.

"If you don't mind? I know your preferences and stuff but ..." Honey smiled brightly, eyes slipping shut with joy.

"Of course! Anything for you~!" (Y/n) grinned gratefully back, planting a chaste kiss on Honey's playfully puckered lips. The taller boy hummed gratefully, nuzzling into the crook of Honey's neck and leaving a gentle kiss. Honey loved when (Y/n) did that. He was just a giant puppy sometimes.