bath drawn

Hidan/Top!Reader

[Smut]

*blood kink, biting, bloodletting, blood drinking, pain*

Requested by @ultkenneth

Source: Naruto

____________________________________

Given the circumstances, you had all reason to hate him. But despite him killing your teammates and your friends and your family, you didn't think you could. He enchanted you in the littlest ways, his words so vulgar that you just couldn't get enough. He liked it that way. Hidan prided himself in having you wrapped around his finger. That didn't mean that you were going to let yourself be a pushover though.

The wooden bath was barely big enough to hold the two of you, and it creaked pitifully every time Hidan would throw an arm or leg out.

"Stop kicking, stupid." Hidan huffed and moved his lips against the junction between your neck and your shoulder.

"You're being too rough." You pinched his thigh as you continued to ease yourself into him, the hand on the back of his neck digging into his skin.

"You said you wanted it rough- and don't bite me."

"Or you'll what? Spank me?" He stuck his tongue out, licking the dips of your neck and throat.

"Hell no, I'm gonna bite you right back." Hidan laughed lowly, scratching deeper into your shoulder blades so blood continued to pour onto the wooden bath. It was up to your mid thigh now, the amount of blood.

"I'd like it, moron." You grunted, Hidan squeezing around you way too tightly. You could barely move forward or backward.

"I know- quit squeezing so tight, idiot- but you better contribute to this Jishan bath or whatever. I'm not doing it by myself- I said quit squeezing!" Hidan dug the tips of his fingers into the wounds on your back, milking as much blood as he could.

"Fine, fine! With how much you complain, I'd think you were the one being rammed." You snorted before groaning at the pain on your back, Hidan's smirk growing toothy at the delicious twist in your face. Some of the wounds were made with a weapon, others because Hidan "forgot" to cut his nails. Regardless of how they were made, Hidan had managed to lick every single one before he resided himself to his position beneath you.

You finally bottomed out, balls resting against his stupid ass, and you set your chin on the edge of the tub to catch your breath. Fucking bottoms, always sucking the life force out of you. Hidan squeezed your waist with his thighs, and, while you were temporarily distracted, bit the shit out of your neck.

"Fuck-! Hidan!" The pain made you jump, almost making you lose all the ground you'd covered getting yourself in. You scowled, baring your teeth as Hidan lapped at the wound innocently. He wasn't going to get off easy this time. Your grip around his hips tightened to the point where it broke skin and you returned his favor by sinking your teeth into his neck, thrusting in and out regardless of whether Hidan felt comfortable or not. He keened into your skin, refusing to let go. The blood sloshed in and out and the wooden tub cried the more rough your thrusts got, not caring if you hit Hidan's prostate or not, and him moaning at the top of his lungs regardless.

Your jaws tensed as you neared your climax and sucked at the blood that flowed from the wound, even though you knew you'd get a stomachache later on. Hidan relinquished his hold on your neck and arched his back, pressing his chest to yours. With a final thrust, you buried yourself deep inside as Hidan gave one loud cry, but was cut off by the creaking of the tub. Both you and Hidan were silent, listening to the quiet cries before the walls of the tub crashed down, all the blood spilling out.

Hidan, who had fallen on his back when the tub walls gave out, sat back and slid off you, cum gushing from between his legs and mixing with what little blood remained at the very bottom and what continued to flow from your back and the wound on your neck. You groaned, watching all the hard work of getting that Jishan sacrificial bath ready go to waste. Hidan watched your face fall as the blood continue to flow outward, knowing the Akatsuki would be mad at him, but that was the furthest thing from his mind. He sighed and reached up to pinch your cheek as you continued to preview the damage.

"At least we get to do it all over again. Let's take Tobi's tub this time." You pouted and huffed, not really eager to get your back turned into ground beef.

"Fine. But this time, you're giving the blood."

______________________________

2 posts in one day, y'all r getting FED. Anyway, sorry if Hidan is ooc, I haven't read or watched naruto (crazy, right?) so I'm just going off what the wiki says