seidou's spitz

Isashiki Jun/Reader

[Fluff]

Source: Diamond no Ace

___________________________________________________________

Kicking his feet up onto the side of the bunk bed, (Y/n) used his bare toes to grab onto the leg of Jun's pants. Said boy kicked to get the weight off. He was trying to nap, goddammit. (Y/n) snickered a little at the annoyed kick, moving up further to grab onto the back of Jun's shirt and tug on it. It wasn't a strong enough grip to get Jun's shirt collar to choke him, but it made the fabric rub against his collarbone and throat, and that made his skin itch.

"Mm, stawp," he sleepily mumbled. (Y/n) just snickered louder, letting the manga he was reading lay on his chest as he continued to mess with his boyfriend. Jun rolled over so he laid on his back, arm dangling off the bed. It was almost too perfect a pose. With his cold feet, (Y/n) grabbed onto Jun's slim handsome fingers with all his might. Jun's eyes shot open, quickly yanking his arm back. (Y/n) cackled at the surprised and startled look on Jun's face, guy in question starting to grind his teeth.

"What's your problem?! I'm trying to sleep!" (Y/n) just cackled some more. With a huff and a grunt, Jun sat up and glared at (Y/n)'s smug face.

"What do you want, turd?"

"Do face masks with me!" Jun rolled his eyes.

"If you wanted something gooey on your face, you could've just asked me." (Y/n) somersaulted into sitting position, face scrunched up.

"Ewwww Jun, you're nasty. I just washed my face for the face masks." Jun raised a teasing eyebrow.

"So all I gotta do is catch you before you exfoliate? Thanks for the info, babe." (Y/n) gave a disgusted groan, throwing his arms into the air.

"Just do a face mask with me! Miyuki already said no and Tetsu didn't give me an answer." Jun scratched his chin, messing with the little goatee he decided to grow hoping it'd make him look cooler for the chicks. All he managed to pick up was (Y/n). But right now he weighed his options. He could do a face mask with (Y/n), or he could continue to nap. Both were win-wins, but the latter definitely had the possibility of (Y/n) bugging him some more and not letting him have any sleep. Groaning, Jun sat on the floor next to (Y/n).

"Alright babe, do your worst." (Y/n) quietly 'yay'ed and ran off to get the face masks he wanted to try out. Jun wouldn't lie, (Y/n) was annoying as hell. But he wouldn't trade the little moron for anything.

"Aw, Jun, you're so cute when you smile!" Jun's face changed instantly, baring his teeth and scowling.

"Shut up, and do what you gotta!"

Extra:

"Just like freshman, you gotta keep your girlfriends on their toes." The back of a mitt smacked against his butt, the surprise contact making Jun yelp.

"Keep your girlfriend on her toes, right Jun-cchi?" Jun spun around to yell at (Y/n), his face burning hot. The rest of the third years just watched, as usual. This baseball team was full of weirdos.

_________________________________

I don't even care abt the order of finishing these anymore lmfao smut will get here when it gets here, I have like 7 different ones to do, so please lend me some power to get creative with this shit 💀