PLEASE READ : Thanks Yous & Other Books

Hello,

Thank you so much for reading The Second Queen Duology!!!!

So this series is pretty much over but I do have some short stories planned about what happens after or stuff that happened from another POV. So if you want me to drop those short stories and stuff let me know in the comments. Also the collection "novel" will be for you guys so if you have questions you want answered or events you want to know more about or really anything tell me if you want this collection because I can probably make it happen. (So far I have like 4 short stories planned and I already made the cover because that's what I do for fun. Graphic design baby!)

Back to this book...
Thank you so much for reading and commenting and voting! Like it means the world to me and I just cannot thank you enough. You all have really boosted my writing confidence and like I almost cried of happiness while reading comments. You are all so amazing. I can't, I have no words. (There are more thank you's below)
-
My next book is YA dystopian: The Bastard's Guide to Overthrowing a Nation

 (There are more thank you's below)-My next book is YA dystopian: The Bastard's Guide to Overthrowing a Nation

Synopsis: Alewyn Castyan has one of the most coveted and illegal jobs in the Republic, graverobbing. But life is never easy when you live on the wrong side of the law; the circumstances of her unsteady life change, pointing her to the Verduna family, working for one of the most powerful men in the country. Life is never simple, and fate always deals her cards; this time in the form of one twin, with a gorgeous smirk and a soul filled with rebellion.

(Cue the jazz hands and me grinning like an idiot because I love my baby). I am hoping to release the first couple chapters late fall/early winter of 2021. [Update: the first 13 chapters are out.]
-
If YA dystopian does not interest you I will be back with my historical fantasy/romance/whatever in about 12-24 months if I stay on schedule. But as I mentioned I might post a collection of short stories if y'all want it.
-
For those of you who want more actual novels like The Second Queen and unfortunately have to wait for TBG to be fully out to read more of mine, here is a sneak peace at what you'll get for waiting: My next period piece/historical fiction/fantasy is called Between Wind and Water. I am starting it in November 2021 for NaNoWriMo. Wish me luck. It will be a stand alone novel so it will be long (I have over 60 chapters planned) and from 3 POVs. Featuring sass, dares, children, gossip, lil bit o violence (because I am a terrible person 😇), drama (like a lot) and of course romance.
Unfortunately this baby of mine won't be posted until late 2023 at the earliest.
-
-Singling People Out Thank You's-

Thank you to Irishgirl00056 for being my beta reader and for all of your support and love. Like honestly you have helped me so much and I could not do this without you. You are the best hype-up lady I could ask for. ❤️

Thank you to @zaf_salih, @womenrfairies, @yeeenzii, @Pinky3Bear, @shubhika1923, @BadassBitch2007 and everyone else who commented for all of your wonderful comments. You have made me laugh and smile over the last few months and I am so grateful. To be honest I've almost cried of happiness from your comments. You have lifted me up and boosted my confidence and I cannot find the correct words to express my gratitude.
-
I will see you all in the collection (if it happens) or in 2-5 months with The Bastard's Guide to Overthrowing a Nation.
❤️⚔️ MorrigansFlight