Chapter 2

Giovanni Orwell's Pov

"BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP " Dee yelled .
His ass know I don't like when he disrespect females , but shawty ass came over here Tweakin and shit .

All I could do was laugh because I had all these people arguing cause I was staring at ole girl ass . She just caught me tho I ain't trippen I love a fat ass .

" Bro chill you blowing my fucking high " motor said .
"Boy fuck yo high " the light-skin girl said .
She was bad I just ain't like no girl with no mouth . And if my girl do imma fuck that hoe so she gone be quite either way .

The chocolate girl looked at me and then her friend .  She looked nervous to speak to nigga , but all the hoes do so that ain't trigger shit for me .

Portia that's enough "she said .  I ain't gone lie shorty voice was hella soft and I fucked with it she was as sexy as fuck , thick with some average tiddes , but like I said I was a ass man .

"What's your name shorty " I said . The light skin
girl looked at me and said "Portia " . She was cute but she wasn't my type had to much mouth on her . I like to here my women opinion but I could tell she would trigger a nigga . And I would have to beat her ass . And niggas know I beat on anybody ion give a fuck .

"You straight but not you ole girl behind you" . I said . She looked at me like she was straight confused on what was going on . "Aye Earth to chocolate "I said .

"Iya "she said in a whisper .  "Aye imma need you speak up when you talking to me" I said .

"It's IYA " she said till where we all could hear her .  " Keep yo shit up ion wanna hear no more mumbling from you ma" I said .

She blushed . "Aye y'all trynna smoke?" motor said .

"Hell yeah , you know I'm the Gas God ". I chucked . "Niggas out smoke me one time and all of sudden think they deserve my place" motor said .
"Both of y'all niggas better not start that shit on King David " Dee said .

[an/ bro every time me and my cousin get together we always argue on who can out smoke who . We be throwing hands and allat shit 😂]

"Shit y'all trynna come" I asked Iya . She nodded her head in agreement and pimped off to get her friend . 

••••••••••••

IYA VANNESA DELL-CLARKE

We was all sitting in Blues's car smoking and shit literally on like our fourth wood . I won't lie I was fried and these bitches had me in the front  with this nigga .

My phone stated to vibrate telling me I had got a notification . Seeing it was our group chat i opened it .

                   SUPASOKA HOES 👅.

JAY : y'all MOTOR ASS TALKING REAL NASTY INNA BITCH EAR .
Portia:

Me: IM ROLLING 😂

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Me: IM ROLLING 😂.
Jay : y'all playing he got my pussy in here doing jumping jacks .
Jay : I'm Danm near finna jump out of these panties .
Me : Jay  shut up 😂.
Portia : Says the virgin of the group .
Me : I - you know what fuck you Portia
Portia: Jay bitch are you moaning ?

Before I could respond " oh hell nahh " was all I heard . Blue started laughing and I couldn't help but do the same because these niggas was nasty .

Next thing you know Dee ass opened the door and let all the smoke out . Me , Portia, Blue and Dee all left out leaving Jay and motor to do there thing .

20 minutes passed by and all I could think of was that I was forgetting something . Then it dawned on me "FUCK " I yelled .

"Fuck wrong with you " blue asked . "Nigga we at school and ain't even in class " I said . "Oh "I thought it was important he shrugged .

I looked at him and then proceeded to walk to class .  "Nice to see you Mrs.Clarke" my math teacher Mr.Bell said .  "Can you just tell me where my desk is I'm already late and ion really wanna here all the fake ass chit chat " I said .  I was high and when I'm high my mouth reckless as fuck I don't be caring for real .  " LEFT SIDE LANE 3 seat 5 " he said . 

After a whole hour went by Jay long neck ass came in limping . "Do you have a pass  AMIRIA " Mr Bell said .  "I'm on my period and  I'm cramping my nigga I got a pad you wanna see that " she said . "You know what fuck it do what y'all want "he said .   I laughed at the fact it took two attitudes for him to shut down . Ole lame ass nigga

I looked at  Jay and she looked at me glowing and shit . "Is this what dick does my friend " I said .   " It certainly does my little egg McMuffin " she said . 

"Y'all just nasty how y'all just gone fuck in the car with us in it " I said .  "Girl he still in there "she said . "Fuck you mean Motor still in there "
I said .  " Girl his ass passed the fuck out " she chuckled.  " That lil pussy got some power in it Mrs girl " I said .
Bitch this big fat ass PURR , don't play with tsunami " she said .

Literally all I could do was laugh .  "Jay you dumb ass fuck I said in a above whisper
" Umm ain't Blue say not to whisper ?" She asked confused .
"Girl FUCK BLUE"  I said

•••••••
I HOPE YALL ASSES ENJOYED ITS ONLY GONE GET BETTER. THIS MY FIRST BOOK FOR-REAL THAT IM TAKING SERIOUS SO YEAH JUST GIVE A BITCH FEED BACK🧿.