🤬.

IYA's POV
*3 weeks later *

"Big Fucking Fish " I screamed all in Kash's face . He had came in last night and a bitch was HAPPY .

"Bro shut the fuck up " Kash is not a morning person at all . I got on the bed throwing my ass back "a bitch is grown plus I'm graduating ".

How ironic is it for these days to fall up on each other. Kash woke up smacking my ass with full force. I jumped out the bed pulling my shorts down only to see a red mark . "Bitch " I said smacking him in his mouth .

He got out the bed pushing me to the wall pinning me down " stop fucking playing with me " I chuckled "yes sir ".

I heard a loud ass knock on my door . "Come in " Jay walked in followed by motor, Dee , and Naomi . Honestly I was shocked to see Blues Clues wasn't here .

"Wassup bitch " Jay said inspecting me "hold on a second do a 360 for me " I turned around giving her a 360 . She laughed walking over to Kash dapping him up "my nigga" she said .

"I'm so lost right now " she whipped tears off her face " you spreading and you got a lil more ass on you friend you having sex " she said crying.

"Bae why you crying " motor asked her . She rolled her eyes "because of yo big headed ass baby ". He scoffed "and if the baby head big it's because of you with yo thick ass skull " she hit him in his mouth "thank you for signing your check to CHILD SUPPORT, see you on visiting day and while you in there tell my daddy heey " she said with a grin . "Amaria FUCK YOU "
He said .

"Well how is the weather " Dee said . "Man it's to fucking early for all this dawg " Kash yelled .

"Happy birthday " Naomi said in a above whisper. I don't get it how is she with Dee loud mouth ass and she so shy and quiet. She reminded me of me before I met blue .

"Thank yoU pooh " Kash came back in from the restroom placing kisses all over my face. "I'm finna head out but I will be here before your graduation I promise ". I rolled my eyes "boy where you going " he mugged "to mind my business Iya ".

Minutes later Jay and motor walked in "are y'all done being toxic " I asked . "No yo bestfriend been being a bitch since I put my seed in her cry baby ass . " she pouted "so now imma cry baby ".
Next thing you know she was crying . "I didn't mean it momma " he said . She just grabbed her purse and walked out . "Bro I swear I'm never nuting in her again " he said walking off chasing after her .

Literally ten seconds later blue and his wanna be me walked in "happy birthday iya " he said smiling .  I mugged him "thank you " I said with a fake grin . Fuck he thought this was BLUE NEED TO GET A CLUE .

"So yo momma say she miss us together " I chuckled "nigga where did you even see my mother " . He laughed "at the store after I showed her the pictures of you smoking " I scoffed .

"Wooooow you a whole rat " I said laughing. Dee just looked at his ass surprised. "Happy birthday I hope you like your gift "he said .

"You just a whole bitch you snitched on this girl cause she moved on " Naomi said . "And did " he laughed.

I just cocked my hand back and slapped the "and did " out his mouth . "Bitch ass nigga , you dead to me just like Portia, now you and yo rat looking bitch get on " I said angrily.

"I don't look like a rat " Nina stepped in . I pointed to her "you shut the fuck up for I get to talking shit about you , you don't wanna hear what I gotta say either so I suggest you and this wanna be ass gangsta STEP " I said .

Blue shrugged his shoulders "I ain't going know where "  see world this is why I want a glock with a dick on it just for niggas like him .

I chuckled "Dee got yo homeboy for I got my Nigga " . He laughed "yo nigga a bitch he ain't on shit ".  Blue said .