Chapter 38

Kash's Pov

I laid in the bed a blunt in one hand and a bottle in the other . What the fuck can't be bro .

Iya walked in with a bra and some shorts. I watched as she applied coconut oil all over her body .

"Baby why are you starring  , and it's 12 in the evening why are drinking " she said nervously.

I gave her a pout face " be my girlfriend " I blurted out . I never got the chance to ask her .

She laughed "yes I will be your girlfriend I've been your girlfriend for like a whole year " she said .

She walked over to me and took the blunt out of my hand and put the bottle on the dresser .

She got on my lap and placed her head on my chest .  "I love you " she said .

"I think you should go stay with yo momma , your 8 months pregnant and shit finna get serious, I'm dealing with a lotta fucked up people right now and I don't want shit to get tied to you , ion want shit to happen to you " I said .

She looked at me and frowned " baby what's going on " she said .

" Jay put a hit on yo head " I blurted out .

"What ". I looked at her she was so calm and that bothered me . A lot of shit She been doing  has been fucking with me .

"You was worried and now your not , fuck is up with that " I said and she shrugged her shoulders " when you said Jay I stop giving a fuck because she know wassup with me " she said .

" now I'm confused what you mean she know wassup " I asked

"Just know me and Jay wasn't always cool until we made a fucking deal now I see that contracted has expired " she said getting off of me.

" where are you going " I asked .

"You got secrets I got mines " she said looking around for my car keys .

She grabbed them and left .

______________

IYA's pov

I was past piss Amaria has really just played with me like bitch I can end your life I know shit .

I walked up to her door and with all me strength I banged on the door "bitch open this fucking door " I yelled out.

She swung the door open and I mugged her and pushed her to the side .  " Iya why are you here ".

I slapped the fuck out of her "bitch sit down " I said and she obeyed .

"Why the fuck you put a hit out on me bitch " I wasn't playing with this Hoe .

" Iya you changed I was fucking hurt how could y'all do that to your friend " she said .

"Where is Iyanna " she said . And I mentally smiled . "She's with Motor " she said .

"No why would put a hit out on me and I know that you set your fucking daddy up ".

She frowned and I smirked.

"Tell yo momma that nah and this house and shit under my name you can't afford this shit bitch I  helped you " I said .

" you know what fuck allat let me tell Motor this ain't his baby , it's blues " I blurted out and she looked at me shocked .

She bursted out in tears "how do you know that who told you " she yelled .

"Hoes always look for the treasure." I laughed .

"Call it off bitch " and she looked at me "now " I yelled .

She quickly rushed over to the computer and took out her bid , but the hit still stood but only ten thousand dollars left it .

"I said take it down why the fuck is it still here " i said staring her down .

She laughed "you think I'm the only one who wants you dead it's a long list look around you " she said and that made me wonder who else .

I looked at her and then spit on her face "ten thousand dollars bitch please you need over a mil to even touch my head " I said walking out .

I don't give a fuck about no Jay she's a bitch and a hoe . Fuck her and her daughter only because she has my name .

It's still fuck her tho , outta her whole lil family only one I can see myself liking is Motor he don't deserve shìt she puts him through fake ass bitch .

I got in Kavien's car to go meet somebody I haven't seen since my daddy died I was 7 so 11 years ago.

I pulled up and got out the car seeing him at the park where him and daddy used to chill .

I walked up him it was a cold day and the wind blew on my ears as I sat down next to him .

"Uncle Charlie " I said .

"Iya " he said as he took out his cigarette and lit it up . I instantly felt bad "Unc I'm pregnant can you like put that out " I said fanning out of my face .

He laughed "why you here " he asked me cutting his laughter short .

I pulled out my phone pulling up the website that had showed the hit on me .

"What in the fuck who would put out a hit on you " he said .

"The same man who killed my father " I said .

A moment of silence came over us . He sighed "Iya I don't want you getting into this " he said

"I already am , who ever the fuck this is got my whole best friend to switch on me " I snapped .

"Who the fuck killed my daddy Charlie " i screamed . I was pregnant and emotional and mostly confused why was this happening to me .

I just broke down and cried "it's gone be okay bug " he  said .  I pulled myself together.

"Unc I just don't understand who waits 11 years to kill somebody that's sick asf " I vented.

He sighed "look imma have my men see who trynna kill you it may not be them your just assuming " he said and I sniffed someone Is still trynna kill me .

Me and him caught up I really missed him he was so much like my dad he even wants to meet Kavien . This is the type of stuff I look forward into in life someone who could actually give me that man's perspective.

It was now dark as fuck and i just  walked out and didn't tell Kavien where I was going . I know he's pissed .

I walked into the room and threw the keys on the dresser then I took off my bra letting my breast hang best feeling in the world .

Kavien just mugged me the whole time I seen him but I wasn't in the mood to argue I was drained mentally and physically.

I walked to the bathroom now I know how he feels when he had a long day at work and I nag him it's annoying.

I started the shower and got in .  Seconds later the curtain swung open and he got in .

"Long day huh " he asked and I laughed"extremely ". I replied

"I love you " he said .
"I love you too ".

                                    TBC