Iya Vanessa Dell-Clarke

Me and blue where currently in my bed chillen watching Vampire Diaries. Of course I had my whole body on him , I was most definitely clingy and I didn't care .

"Move Yaya " . This niggas was always complaining like nigga let me love you .
I started kissing on his face knowing that I would aggravate him , but I didn't care I wanted to live in his skin .

I crawled on top of him straddling his waist . I looked down at him admiring his light brown skin and his curly hair hanging around wildly . He was just so perfect to me .

" fuck is you looking at me like that for" he asked .  " blue you so pretty" I chuckled knowing Danm well he was finna knock my head off . He hated when I called him pretty or anything girly at that . 

He pulled my head in bringing me down to his face . He lightly sucked on my neck causing me to let off soft moans . Ouu I hate when he do that . Next thing you know he was tonguing me down . I felt as his hands careful slid into my shirt undoing my bra . I felt as my breast dropped as he through my bra to the side .

He took off my shirt leaving my chest to be exposed . Being that I was nervous I instantly covered myself up . He smirked at me "why you so nervous momma ". I loved when he called me that like yeah let me know . " Blue imma virgin " I mumbled .

He just looked at me . " that's nothing to be ashamed of lil mama that just mean you ain't like these hoes ."  I blushed because every other boy I told I was a virgin always laughed at me and never reassured me that it was cool .

At that moment I instantly knew that he was the man for me . I looked down at him and then placed my lips on his . He deepened the kiss causing our tongues to intertwine .

He slowly slid his hands in my panties touching my clit . He messaged it in a circular motion causing me to let out soft moans in his mouth .

He then slid two of his fingers into my wet pussy forming a c with his fingers going in and out . I moaned into his ear causing him to speed up .

"Bro you wet as fuck" he said . I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. I knew what it was from I was a virgin but I wasn't dumb . It was just strange to me knowing that this was going to be my first time cumming .

"Blue i think I'm finna come " I said trying to pronounce my words . It was hard from all the pleasure I was receiving, but I was loving every moment of it .

He motioned his fingers quickly thrusting them inside of me in a fast motion . " fuck " I screamed as I released all over his fingers .

He took his fingers out of me and licked all my juices of them . " you taste good as fuck ".  Being curious I had to know " what it taste like ". He looked at me and chuckled " ma it don't taste like nothing yo shit just not nasty ". 

I got up out of the bed and walked to my restroom taking a quick shower . I came out of the bathroom threw on some comfortable clothes and got back in the bed .

I laid  my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat . I feigned to know that he was alive and breathing . I didn't know it but it finally dawned  that I haven't thought about my father since I have been around Blue and that made me happy .

I know he had his demons but I had mine to . He was literally my drug and I was obsessed.  Minutes later my eyes where low .

••••••••••••••••••

Giovanni Amir Orwell

Yaya was laying down on my chest lightly snoring. I enjoyed her company so I wasn't bothered .  I was watching her sleep as thoughts began to run through my head when one was constantly coming up .

Should I tell her that Lola is pregnant?

I couldn't stomach the fact that I had a pregnant girlfriend at home , but I was laid up with Iya . She was like my drugs I couldn't stay away from her . It was all just wrong .

My phone vibrated and I instantly looked at it seeing that Lola had texted me .

Lola 🤰🏽.

Her ; Blue I'm hungry come feed me .
Me;kind of busy right now , I can send money tho .
Her: Blue what is so important that you can't help tend to your PREGNANT girlfriend.
Me : bro don't start that bullshit give me ten minutes.

I put my phone down on the nightstand slowly sliding from under Iya. Of course she woke up that girl was so clingy but I ain't mind .

" Giovanni where you going " she said barely awake . I knew her clinginess was about to increase because I just gave her her first sexual experience. " I gotta go take care of some shit ".

She looked at me crossed her arms and poked her bottom lip out. "No be under me ". I laughed at the fact that she was acting like a baby . I pulled her close to me and gave her a hug and then kissed her .

I grabbed my phone and my keys and hopped in my Audi . I drove to McDonald's the line was long as hell and I was in a rush to get back to Iya . I ain't even fuck yet and I was already whipped .

I walked into the building seeing my homeboy Od . I wasn't rude so i went and dapped my nigga up . "Wassup gangsta " . I felt like Od wasn't on my level but i ain't never try to down play him .
I walked to the front counter and ordered my food . I walked back to Od sparking a conversation while we waited . We talked for like ten minutes until both of our orders came up .

I picked the food up and walked to my car getting in . I drove home parking my car then getting out . I walked upstairs finding Lola in bed watching money heist . I gave her the food and slid into bed with her .

" So you gone tell me where you been at for two days blue " she had a whole attitude and I wasn't going for that shit .

" Lola stop fucking talking to me " I said angrily. I was up under her like she wanted and yet and still she was all up my ass like girl shut the fuck up .

"You was with that bitch huh " i didn't respond I didn't feel like going backwards and forth with her. "She know I'm pregnant blue ? " I didn't respond again . Next thing you know I felt a sting come across my face .

"Bitch " I said as I slapped her back . She know i wasn't for hitting women but Lola always found a way to piss me off .

I grabbed my keys and my phone and went downstairs and got in my car . I instantly drove to IYA's house . I got out the car and went upstairs to her bedroom and slid into the bed with a sleeping iya .

Minutes later Lola started blowing up my phone with texts indicating that she was sorry . I didn't care though because I knew I didn't want Lola. Every time I was with her all I could think about was Iya then every split second my mind would jump to Lola . That all together made me realize that Lola wasn't for me , but she had my seed and I wanted my child to have both parents.

The way I see it is that if Iya fuck with me like I fuck with her she just gone have to deal with this baby .

TBC.....