|•|

IYA's POV

"I'ma put you in the box where my dollies been
Chop it up and the next stop garbage bin
'Cause you hoes too old to be gossipin'
I'm just tryna find out when the new Porsche come in"  I rapped along to the song while doing my makeup .

It's been two weeks since I was "brought back to life " and I had to come clean to all my friends . Yeah Jay was pissed and when she found out I was alive she beat my ass pregnant and all, but she forgives me just wish I would have told her . Dee and Motor just laughed and said they forgive me .
My hoes 🤝.

I recently had got transferred back from Chicago and to  A college in Atlanta . I honestly moved there caused I wanted to be connected to Kash and yes me and him are still communicating. It's just he doesn't feel the same about me right now . He complains that he needs space and that I'm smothering him . He Danm near just thinks I'm weird . I don't blame him .

I got on ig scrolling

3,567 likes

LOLAKAPRI: Forever I got you forever I know you got me 💙

                    View 300 Comments
YAYADADon: I'm so happy for you momma 💗.
⤵️ LOLAKAPRI: thank you mrs.side chick🙊
Random : @random ain't she supposed to be dead .
Random : @random they faking death call it quits .
Lolakapri: hoes don't be knowing shit be all in another hoe business. Ranae hoe worry about yo baby daddy cause bitch my bestfriend be fucking on him . Second Keisha bitch this for you Lil dookie booty always begging for me to put him in the camera. Watch yo nigga bitch

I rolled my eyes seeing the randoms comments if only them hoes was in my shoes .

5,789 likes JayOcieana: Babygirl Loading

5,789 likes
JayOcieana: Babygirl Loading.😩😩

As I was about to comment when then the name "mother🙄💙" flashed across my phone . I rolled my eyes then answered.

"You crazy bitch , how dare you do such a thing like faking your death do you know how alone I was ". I laughed "says the one who let my attacker into the house ".