46

"Imma take it all back to where it started . Life of the party . Right where my heart is " he sung as he sat down thinking with also a mix of drinking .

Iya walked in the door throwing down the bag of food . With a baby in her other hand wide awake . She walked over to Kavien and rolled her eyes seeing that he was drunk and it was only noon .

"Kavien it's literally 12 in the evening and your drinking , this shit is sick " she said . And he smacked his lips "you make me fucking sick " he retaliated.

She laughed "you really thought you ate " she said .  He rolled his eyes and began to light his blunt .

Iya waved the smoke out the way "I know you not smoking around our baby " she said . And he instantly put it out he wasn't thinking .

He frowned "my bad ma I wasn't thinking " he said and she sucked her teeth "clearly " she said walking upstairs to put the baby down .

After about 30 minutes she can back down and Kavien was sitting down on the couch . While she was upstairs he cleaned up . He felt bad about smoking around the baby .

"I'm sorry Iya" he said and she looked at him and frowned "I'm sorry how I've been treating you lately baby . It's just a lot going on and I can't just think about us anymore I have to think about Ari " she said .

"I know that but did you have to do it like that . You told me we where over when where at our lowest " he said .

"Kavien I was SCARED she killed Loco in my face in front of our daughter. LOOK around no where is safe " she whispered yelled .

"Iya im working on it it's just taking time okay " he reassured her .

She laughed as tears came down her face "Kavien instead of sitting on your ass drinking over me find her " she yelled .

"Iya don't you think that's what I've been trying to do for the past week you been gone " he yelled .

Arianna's crying stopped them in there actions and then it suddenly disappeared. Iya made a face and than quickly ran upstairs.

Ari wasn't in her crib where she put her .  Her emotions where every but she was mostly angry .

She ran down stairs "Kavien they took Ari she's not in her crib where I put her " she said .

He ran to the room and grabbed his gun . "Stay here he said running up the stairs . He looked around all the bedrooms . She was indeed gone .

"Shit " he yelled he was now in panic mode . Someone just kidnapped his daughter. He pulled out his phone calling osoma who answered on the second ring .

Osoma 🎒
Yooooo
"Look somebody just took Ri"
I'm On my way!

Iya ran upstairs with tears in her eyes her daughter was gone and this pissed her off . She was so mad she just had to break something. She took a bat and hit the tv breaking it .

"Iya what the fuck is you on " he said . Iya scoffed "nigga our Daughter is GONE " she yelled .

"Look calm down Zay is on the way " he said to her .  She breathed in and out trying to control her anger but it was to much .

She walked down the stairs and flung the fridge door open . She pulled out a bottle of wine and poured in i a cup and started to drink it .

Kavien walked in with a black bag . He looked at her and shook his head . He walked up to her and kissed her lips "it's gone be fine in the long run . But I'm finna go Zay outside " he said walking out the door .