🗣

IYA's POV

"And here we are again daddy " he chuckled patting my shoulder "it seems to be that way baby ".

He glanced at me "one question tho " I looked him waiting for the question "before blue shot you would you have took him back ".

"Daddy I don't know , yeah I was with Kash and  I like him a lot but sometimes my mind would wonder on what we could have been . I just knew he would do more harm then good ". He laughed "you Danm right ".

I looked at him "I think I just wanna be single right now I mean blue is the reason why I'm here but Kash could have kept his composure ". He laughed "he's a man he did what he felt that was right and in his eyes he was protecting you ".

I rolled my eyes "I just need time to think on this relationship". He chuckled "but why ".

I felt as tears ran down my face "daddy look where I'm at , I'm here . Then the sad part is momma wanted to see me what a man who almost killed me . She let him in ". I started to walk off from him only for him to pull me back in .

"If you walk away from me you will have to go down there and face the unexpected " . I looked at him with a raised eyebrow "what ".

"I can't tell you that , I just need for you to forgive him ". I sent blows to his chest . He always played with my mind . He never could tell me what god had planned for me . I was starting to wonder if he knew that I would end up here again .

He grabbed my hands stopping my punches "stop iya im still your father " I chuckled "you and her are becoming less of my parents everyday ".

He looked at me with teary eyes " iya do you think I enjoy not being with you . I miss you everyday yeah I watch over you , but that's not enough for me " he said whipping my tears .

"But what about momma daddy , she hates Kash she's was upset with me that because I had sex . I just can't do nothing right " he pulled me in for a hug "I'm sorry sweetheart I don't know what's got into her ".

"Daddy I think I wanna move away from Kash , momma , Jay , all of them . " he scoffed "now your just running away ".

I turned my back on him " I'm not I don't wanna face it " he snapped his fingers .

Moments later I woke up surrounded by doc . He smiled "didn't I tell you I don't want to see you here again ". I chuckled "boyfriend issues ".

He glanced at me "explain ".

I broke down the whole situation and why I wanted to leave . He sighed "your sure you want me to tell them your dead ".

I placed my finger on my hand "yes ".

__________________________

Kash's POV

After hours of waiting on the doctor I grew worry . I stood up pacing around the room not being able to focus on only on her .

"Family of Iya Dell-Clarke " yanked me right out of my thoughts . I ran up to the doctor anxious to see if she was okay . "How is she " he looked at me with great sadness in his eyes .

"We tried to save her but she lost so much blood - " I cut him off "no" I felt warm tear drops flow from my eyes . Her mom was in the corner sobbing. I looked at her with a glance of pure hate "bitch I don't know why you crying you let that nigga in the house ".

She quickly got up sending a smack to my face . "You have no right to judge me . You don't think im hurt to ". I just looked at her and walked off .

I felt that bitch was more guilty and something in me wanted to kill her to but I knew iya wouldn't want that .

My phone ring I instantly picked up the phone seeing it was Zay .