Giovanni's Pov

*one month later *

Iya was still in a coma and I wasn't taking it well at all . Knowing that it was possibility she wouldn't wake up was stressing me .

*knock knock *  " come in ".  Lola walked in now rubbing  her now two month ole belly . Won't lie I ain't like the bitch but I was glad something good did come out of our relationships. Lola was a good person I just couldn't forgive her for that oop ass shit she did with Od .

" So when we gone get back together blue ?" She asked with a raised eyebrow .  "We not you a opp and I can't forgive you but you got my seed so I keep you around . ". She crossed her arm and then mugged me "if that's the only reason I'm here Imma just kill it ." I chuckled "Bitch if you kill my baby it won't be long until you meet it simple " I shrugged .

She mugged me and then walked out the door slamming it .  "Bitch don't slam ma doors ". I knew the bitch ain't have no where else to be so I just got my things and went off to the trap .

I pulled up to the trap then I got out my car and walked in . Of course we had our typical nigga who ran for us . the hoes who was looking for a come up . And a they gang including chief and Nina .

Nina ass was looking mighty fat today . Nina wasn't a girl I couldn't pretend that I wasn't attracted to .  "Wassup Nina " I smirked .

She turned around and gave me a seductive look . " hey blue " .  "So when we going on a date ma ". I ain't wanna waste no time . Nina wasn't no hoe but I knew she was the type of girl who wouldn't be single for long .

" Mmmm how bout Saturday " .  Motor and Dee looked at me and then shook there heads . I knew what they was on but me and Iya wasn't together anyways .  " it's a date , imma hit yo digits ".

I walked off nodding my head letting the gang know to follow me . "You and Nina huh " motor said  . I didn't respond not wanting to hear a lecture. Fuck he worried about me for.

"Wassup chief" I dapped him up . " I worked on on that project you told me about and I tracked this number that was keeping in contact with Od . Whoever it is knows almost everything about Iya . Nigga and since when you liked virgins ? ".   I chuckled " You in my business don't do that , but Whats this number ".

He showed us the number . We all looked at the number  studying it . "Aye that's Portia shit " Dee yelled sounding confused.  "Nigga can't be , Portia and Jay will never cross Iya that's just not them . Motor said .

"Nigga i nut in this bitch mouth twice a week i know her number " Dee said . I was sitting there confused on what the fuck was going on .

"So you telling me Portia set iya up " .  "Nigga I know Portia number . I'm not finna lie about no snake ass bitch . "

"That's all I need to hear " I then got up and walked out the trap .  Portia wanna play games then imma give her one .  I sped off driving to Portia's crib .

••••••••••••••

20 minutes later I pulled to Portia's house .

I got out the car knocking on her door ready to hear why she snaked my bitch .  "Who the fuck is it " I heard her scream.  "Blue ".  Seconds later she swung open the door with an expression as if she seen a ghost .

"Hey blue what are you doing here " she said . "Danm I can't come see my friend " I played it off I ain't want her to know I was on to her . "Blue I didn't know we where friends." She chuckled.

"You my bro girl , plus I need advice about iya ." I said .  "Well oh I'm your girl wassup " . Lord knows I wanna slap this bitch to his Heaven gates . " shit I wanna ask her to be my girlfriend, even tho we got this baby situation going on me and her worked through it and I wanna do something special. "  This right here gone tell me exactly what I need to know . "Yeah she told me y'all worked through it . I'm so happy for you guys y'all are literally my favorite couple ". She said .  Clearly she the dumb bitch out the group. If she knows iya how she claims she would have known me and iya weren't talking .

She got walked off and headed to her fridge "you want anything." She said . Not from you bitch . She probably trying to poison a nigga .  "Naw ma I'm cool , but thank you " .

She turned around to grab her drink out the fridge. I then pulled my gun out of my pants quickly taking it off safety and pointed it to her head .  "Bitch if you move imma blow yo fucking head off " . She stood there in shock .

" Sit the fuck down " I yelled causing her to scurry to the barstool.  "Why you snaked iya " I said angrily. She set there shivering. She probably knew I was gone murk her ass she should have chose that right side honestly. "She always thought she was better than me . Even tho the bitch needed me . She couldn't stand up for herself or nothing without me or Jay backing her up . And then she meets you and cuts me off . See know the bitch had it com-" . Before she could finish her sentence I sent a shot through her skull . "Dumb ass bitch ".

I called Nina telling her to send a clean up crew to Portia's . I left the scene then drove home mentally preparing myself for Lolas bullshit .

••••••••••••••••••

Soon as I got home I jumped out of my car and walked into the house .  "I hope you wasn't with the bitch blue . " an angry Lola said .

"For the hundredth time bitch me and you are done " I said nonchalantly .  "Blue we stay in the same house I'm carrying your child we will never be done ". Part of me knew that she was right I will have to been in her life for 18 years because of the baby . 

"You right but that don't mean shit you crossed me and you know I don't take that shit lightly " I said before walking upstairs.

I rolled up a blunt then I walked into my bathroom taking a shower . I got out shower and did then rest of my hygiene. Walking to bed I layed down pulling  out my phone looking at pictures of me and iya. Honestly I just need a bitches company right now . Knowing Danm well that none of them would make me feel like iya .

I quickly dialed Ninas number telling her to pull up to my crib . Of course she accepted i am that nigga .  20 minutes she pulled . I walked downstairs to the front door unlocking it letting her in .

"Who is this bitch " Lola said rolling her eyes . "My bitch " I said shrugging. I pulled Ninas hand leading her upstairs.

Of course she let a nigga hit , but iya was still on my mind heavy .  "Fuck man " I said watching Nina toss and turn .

                                         TBC...

Sidebar : NEW CHARACTERS

Lola ; aka blues baby momma

Nina ; Blues current fling .