Blues ' Pov

*1 month later *

"Iya im not fucking her " . She rolled her eyes . (Her lil fine ass only if she would let me get in them guts .) "blue you say that shit all the time yet and still this bitch still be in yo phone ".

I chuckled "last time you went through my phone I told you you can cry alone ." Next thing you know she threw my phone at the wall . "Bro you always on some dumb shit " .

"Giovanni shut the fuck up with yo hoe ass " she said holding a mug . "Iya you know I ain't mean to cheat on you baby , I'm just a P at heart . " I smirked .

"But if I go out here and talk to another nigga it's okay tho " she said with sarcasm. "You love yo life " I said making a kissy face .

She rolled her eyes then walked out with out responding. Iya literally accused me of cheating on her everyday . I mean I was but she ain't gotta know all that . But she know I love her these hoes ain't got my heart for real .

"Come in " I said hearing knocking on the door . Lola came in rubbing her stomach she was now 4 months and we where having a boy . Yeah I still ain't fuck with her like that , but like I said the bitch still got my seed .

"Y'all so toxic " she said chuckling . I rolled my eyes " you in our business don't do that ". She laughed "I mean it's not like I can't hear y'all arguing , stop doing her like that she's actually a sweet girl blue ".

My eyes widened " why you defending her ". I asked . "Look blue I have been around the girl a lot lately and me and her actually have some things in common . Still don't like tha hoe cause she was fucking with my man . But after you really get to know her she actually cool people ". I shrugged "that's cause you don't know the real her . " I said .

Honestly there is nothing wrong with iya but her not wanting to have sex . I was a man with needs and she wasn't giving it up . So I was still fucking on Nina .

(Speaking of Nina she's texting me America . )

Cleanup crew 🧠

Her : slide thru 😘
Me: it sounds good but I can't Yaya on to us again and I'm not risking us for you .
Her : blue you don't be thinking bout her when you be fucking me 🙄.
Me : that was then this is now . Please stop bringing up the past i haven't seen you since this morning😉.
Her : what ever .

About an hour later Iya walked in still mad as fuck at me . "Baby " I said getting no response. "Iya " still no response.

I'll be wrong if I send her to her maker huh . "Iya " I said grabbing her throat . "Giovanni what the fuck you want ." I grabbed her waist . "Ma stop being mad at me you know I'm sorry ".

"Oh " she said . I watched as she began to pack up all her clothes . When I tell y'all this girl was packing everything . I mean everything. Stink even packing her toothbrush ☹️.

"Iya I know you not leaving me " . She rolled her eyes " what it look like blue ". I didn't respond.
She let out a long sigh "Giovanni this not working out , you constantly cheat on me , disrespect me , and lie to me . You treat me like I'm nothing then you have the nerve to ask me when I'm gone let you fuck " she chuckled "boy fuck you ". And with that she walked off .

TBC ....