Chapter 4

"Jayyyyyyyy " I screamed as I walked in her house looking for her . She didn't respond which really had a bitch worried because she just told me she was here an hour ago .

The inner me told me to just walk to her room , cause a bitch really thought that she was just sleep . As I inched closer to the door all I heard was moans coming from out the room .

"She a whole slut " I chuckled. I knocked on her door twice letting her know I was here and proceeded to walk down stairs back to the living room .

I got on my phone when I received a text from Blue . "Why did I give his ugly ass my number " I mumbled .

Giovanni 🥷🏽.

Him : Yaya wya ?-5:30 p.m
Me: I didn't know mtfs cared for real😂-5:35
Him : I'm finna come get you we need to talk about last night -5:36
Me: who tf says I wanna talk about that 🙄
Him : run that lo , I'm getting aggravated 🥱.
Me : *sends my location *
Seen

——————————————————————

He texted me telling me he was outside I grabbed my purse and other things I needed and walked out the door . I seen his black Audi parked in the driveway and I got in .

"What Blue " . He looked up and just laughed, " Iya stfu " . Moments later he put his keys in the ignition and drove off .

Not knowing where we was going I wasn't in the mood for talking so I just rode around listening to his music play in the background. I felt my eyes getting heavy and for some odd reason his car and the smell of black ice relaxed me .

After a bout 10 minutes, I felt him lightly shaking me waking me up . " Iya get up " he said lowly . I couldn't understand why he was being so gentle . When we was around Dee and all them he was so aggressive , but today it was like he just wasn't there .

I opened my eyes looking around seeing we was at an cemetery and so much shit went through my mind , but I felt as if he brought me here it was important to him .

"Giovanni why are we here " I asked him in a low whisper. At this moment I just wanted to be so gentle with him . I felt he needed that everything in his life was always rough and violent.

He grabbed my hand , not responding to my question and dragged me to two tombstones .
I read the names putting them together knowing that it was possibility this was his parents.

It was just pure silence and pain surrounding us . It just felt like we was stuck in a dark cloud and I could feel his pain .

" you know when I kissed you yesterday I felt some shit I ain't felt in years " he started breaking the silence. " when I was 13 my dad cheated on my mom and shit it was the worst fucking day of my life . They would constantly argue and then when I would come around they would try to act like a nigga ain't know . One day my dad and his side bitch got caught fucking and my momma ran his ass out . It was a rainy ass day and he crashed and died . Him and shorty that was with him . My momma felt guilty as fuck for what happened to my dad and she got depressed over the years she went from this happy ass women to a women I barely recognized. Four years later on her and my dads anniversary I found her dead . She killed herself man .

He had tears in his eyes . I've literally never seen him like this . All I wanted to do was hug him . I walked towards him as he was sitting down laying on his moms tombstone. I set on his lap and brung his face to my chest letting him cry on my Brest . This one of my favorite shirts but I ain't really give a fuck because I know how it feels to lose a parent . But I couldn't even stomach the fact of losing both of my parents .

For some odd reason my heart and my mind was telling me to kiss him . So I did just that . I planted kisses all over his face and I started to tongue him down . With no hesitation he kissed me back and we where there in the cemetery having a full blown make out session.

I got up off him and dragged him to his car and instead of him driving I took his keys and started the car . For some reason I felt like I had this connection with him not even Lola had . I knew it was wrong to be kissing all up on her man , but her feelings was so void to me .

I drove to my house knowing my mom wasn't here . I parked his car in my driveway and we both got out .

We walked in the house I grabbed his hand leading him to my room . I walked into my bathroom and took a quick shower and changed into something comfortable.

I walked out and looked him just sitting at the end of my bed chillin . " You trynna watch Netflix ?" I suggested . " shit I'm down" he said with a light shrugged.

I felt like cuddling so I pulled him towards me wrapping my whole body around him . He smelt so fucking good like coco butter and his skin was so Danm soft .

I looked up at him admiring his features. He had some nice ass hair . I just wanted to play in it . I begging rubbing his scalp massaging it . I just wanted him to be relaxed as possible since I knew he had a lot on his mind .

I was cut out of my thoughts by his light snores . This niggas was so adorable. I started rubbing his face and all . I'm literally so fucking clingy with him already and this ain't even my nigga .

I placed my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat that shit was so calming moments later I felt my eyes getting low .