Iya Vannesa Dell-Clarke

3 weeks later

*Ring * 
"Okay class is dismissed , please make sure that you complete chapters three and four they are major grades " I rolled my eyes and collected my items walking out the door to go and meet Jay .

"Have you seen Portia "  Jay asked me .  I made a mental note to check on her later I just been so wrapped up in this baby momma shit that I have neglected my friends . "Nahh " said keeping it short . I wasn't in the mood to be around people I just wanted to go home and sleep .

"Yaya , you gone have to get over this , if you love him you will get over it " . I shrugged my shoulders just taking in what she was saying . " I'm just not ready okay " I said with venom in my voice .

"Look here bitch I know you mad and all but don't take yo problems out on me " she gave me a side hug and walked off . 

It's been 3 weeks since me and Giovanni stop talking and I haven't heard from him nor have I seen him and honestly I been in a dark place .

I wasn't eating , all I did was cry , and I slept all day . My momma has even been staying home keeping me company . I won't lie I enjoy it but she can't give me what blue could . He reminded me so much of my father. And honestly I feel like that's the reason why I fell so fast for him .

Not feeling school , I just walked off campus and drove to a place I felt that I needed to be .

After about 20 minutes I pulled up to the cemetery. I got out walking to where my dad was buried . I looked at his tombstone and immediately broke down .  " Daddy I just don't know what to do , I love him I just can't love him right now . He had a baby on me it broke my heart I wanted to give him that . He was my first everything daddy . I just wanted to be his first in something and I can't because she is . I Can't describe what my life if is without him in it . I can't even sleep with out him . I don't want to breath with out him . I just don't know daddy ." I whipped my face because I knew he hated when I cried . But I just needed to . 

I got up off the ground and gathered myself before getting in the car and driving home .
When I walked in the door I was bombarded with questions from my momma on why I left school and I just ignored her and walked to my room .

••••••••••••••••••

Blue's POV

I walked into the cafeteria spotting Jay and Motor sitting at the table kissing and shit . I swear these niggas always on some nasty shit .

Stopping there lil session I tapped Jay . "Aye where yo girl at ?" .  She shrugged her shoulders " I don't know ".

"Jay fuck you mean you don't know " I said angrily. Yeah me and Iya was going through stuff , but I still cared about her well being .  "Yaya not doing to good right now blue . She just haven't been herself ".  No cap that broke a nigga heart . I broke her . I did that .I caused pain to someone that was so happy .

My phone vibrated letting me know I got a text seeing it was Lola I opened it .

                                Maybe : Lola
          Her : I have an appointment next week your lucky to come baby daddy .
          Me: I'm down for my seed just let me       know the date and time .
   Me: where you been staying I know yo momma ain't shit ?
   Her : hotel , I have no where else to go .
Me : you can come back but you in the guest room .
          Her : that's fine .

I exited out of her text thread quickly jumping to IYA's

                                    Wifey ❤️‍🔥.
        Me: Yaya you cool bro
         Her : yeah I'm straight
     Me : I'm sorry baby I really am hope you forgive for me for the pain that I brought you .
      Her: I'm trying it's not gone be easy blue .
    Me : you need anything?
Her: I'm straight keep your distance.

I exited the text thread putting my head down in defeat .  "She pushing you away Aint she ." Dee asked .  "Something like that " I was trynna keep it short cause talking about iya was a touchy subject for me . I don't even like hearing how much I hurt her .
••••••••••••

I pulled up to the trap with dee and motor to talk to our tech guy Chief to see if he had information on this bum ass nigga OD .

"So what you got for me " I asked getting straight to the point . Lately I have been on hundred when it came to this nigga . he shot my nigga and thought it was cool to sit in my face like we was cool . I got his ass though his day coming real soon .

"I need more time " chief said nervously. "G my patience growing thin this nigga trynna take me down and the guys . If we go down how you gone pay yo bills my nigga . You wasting my time and time is money . 24 hours chief " I said sternly. He was pissing me off . He had one job and it was aggravating that he couldn't do it . 

I sucked myself teeth "So Motor when you was gone tell us that Od shot yo ass" .  His face held a nonchalant expression "Jay ain't want y'all doing nothing stupid she begged a nigga three days straight for me to not tell y'all " .

"Pussy gotta be good " Dee said . Me and motor both turned around and mugged him . "Nigga if you love yo life I'd advise you to shut the fuck up " motor said . 

"Just don't do know shit like that again . That's information that could affect us all . But I get it you was trynna keep wifey happy ." Honestly I was pissed off that this nigga held that shit back . But I know what a good girl will do to a nigga . I was definitely feeling that way right now .

" anyways Y'all trynna go out " Dee asked . Motor bussed out laughing " you know Jay don't play like that right ". I chuckled this nigga really fuck with her .
" You almost lose Jay one time now you don't even hoe with me " Dee pouted .  " I would come with you but I'm kind of unavailable. 

"Nigga you are single " Dee said confused. "That's what I said " I replied shrugging my shoulders.

I scrolled through Instagram getting the ideal that I wanted to show iya that i cared so I decided to do the only thing I could thing.

 6,852 likes TheEBlue: never easy but always worth it ❤️‍🔥

6,852 likes
TheEBlue: never easy but always worth it ❤️‍🔥.

DeeLongway: my son grew up proud father moment 🙏🥲
JayOcieana: @YAYADAdon bestie he posted you
🌞.
YAYADADon : for life and after 🧡🫂.
↪️ TheEblue: remember that 💯
LOLAKAPRI: I just find it funny how she think it's cute to fuck on other people baby daddies. Girl how you got my nigga . Is how you gone lose him lol 😘.
↪️TheEBlue: Lola , chill with that fuck shit .
PRETTYP : @Lolakapri bitch don't be mad cause my bitch snatched yo nigga . Take the baby and move on some where that's the only thing you will ever have to remind you of .
↪️ YAYADADon: Portia chill I know my place and it's above hers .
YAYADADon: @Lolakapri  it's crazy cause I ain't ever fuck ya stank ass baby daddy hoe . BUT HE FUCKS WITH ME 😝. But anyways  once you drop my step child . I wanna fight and that's on Mary and all her Lambs on my father 😮‍💨.

After reading the the comments of all the females going backwards and forth .I shot a quick text to iya telling her not to argue with her . She left me on seen tho . I was about to double text her until
I was cut off by chief calling .
"Yo " I said once the phone connected. "I know where Od at ".

TBC .....