Giovanni Amir Orwell

*3 weeks later *

A high me walked in IYA's room HORNY as FUCK . "Let's fuck , let's have a lil sexxxx"

"Boy you high as fuck trynna fuck on something. Next caller , next caller , cause you ain't taking bout nothing bitch " she laughed.

"Yaya you not funny " I pouted . I shocked myself cause I was being a whole baby . But how I seen it was a matter of time before she turned a nigga into one anyways .

She chuckled "boy I'm not fucking you , I'm to young to be a baby momma " .

"At least you know you having all my kids " I shrugged. She was just not my first child . Her bringing up kids gave me the perfect opportunity to tell her about Lola plus she was already in a good mood .

She left out the room , hearing the shower turn on I knew she was in the shower . I rolled up a blunt knowing I was going to need one after this . After about 30 minutes I heard the shower turn off .

"Yaya " she walked out the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I ain't gone lie she looked good . A nigga gave her a glow that I loved about her. She was happy as hell when she was around me , but after this news I was finna lay on her I knew it wasn't gone last long .

"Wassup poppa " I looked at her because she was so happy and I was finna fuck that up . " Lola's pregnant ". She looked at me and her smile instantly turned into a mug and then seconds later tears . "Giovanni how long " she screamed .

"A month " I said lowly . " so now you doing that whispering shit because you can't man the fuck up " . I didn't respond, only thing I could do was just sit there and take it . " Blue just get out " she yelled .

" Nah bro you don't get to do that " I said with tears in my eyes . She looked up at me in pure disgust . " Nigga you don't get to do that . You don't get to sit here and cry . I should be the one on crying. You had me sitting here thinking that you somewhat care about me when you have a whole baby on the way . Yeah I love you , but loving you is wrong . I should have knew this shit could happen . I knew you had a girlfriend. Where did I think you where when you wasn't with me  . Fuck I'm so stupid . " she yelled

I didn't respond I was trynna find words to what the fuck just happened. The room was silent and someone had to address the silence in the room .
She looked at me with so much passion and then sadness "I think you should go".

"Iya no " she looked at me and then slapped the fuck outta me . "Just get the fuck out Blue " she screamed . "Yaya don't do this to me " . She laughed " Giovanni you did this to yourself" she mumbled.

I kissed her forehead got my things and than left . I walked downstairs walking outside where I was faced with a lady who looked just like Iya.

"And you are ? " she asked with a lifted eyebrow.
"I'm Giovanni " I mumbled. She looked at me like she knew there was a problem. "What's wrong son " she looked at me sternly . " Ma I think I fucked up . She gave me a head nod letting me know to continue . " It's this girl who I think I love , but I got my girlfriend pregnant ". Her eyes widened " You see son , I was once in your shoes I was in love with a man who was in love with another and he got me pregnant. The day he told his girlfriend I was pregnant she was angry . And you wanna know what he did ." I didn't respond. " son he crawled back to me , he crawled back to me and I told him to crawl back to the one he loved even tho she hated him ." She looked at me and brung me in for a hug " what I'm saying son is just give my daughter some time , but what I'm also telling you is to end things with your baby momma unless you really love her , don't lead Iya on son . With that she kissed my forehead and I gave her a hug then I left .

•••••••••••••••••

I drove back to my house knowing it was something I had to let go of to make it work with Iya . I really did love her she just ain't know that , but like her momma said I was gone give her space . Only because I knew I fucked up .

I got out my car walking into the house going into the bedroom knowing that's where Lola would be . "Lola we need to talk " .

"What Blue " she had a whole attitude already . It was the hormones but still you know I would knock your head off . " You been here  since a nigga was broke and I appreciate that , but this ain't gone work Lola ."

She had tears coming down her eyes . And all I could think of was Iya . " It's her isn't it Blue " I didn't respond I knew she already knew the answer to that . "Blue is it her ".

"Yes Lola okay " I yelled . "Since fucking when " tears came down her face " since when did i lose you to that bitch . Fuck I'm so stupid I fell in love with a dumbass hood nigga . I'm glad Od shot yo nigga Now yo bitch ass next ! ".

This bitch must be stupid I thought . I addressed the elephant in the room with a laugh . "Bitch is you crazy " i yelled getting in her face . I grabbed her by her neck pinning her on to the wall . "Blue your hurting me " .

I released my grip I had on her neck and watched her as she had tears running down your face . "Who yo fucking baby daddy Lola" , I looked her angrily "and don't fucking lie ."

"You " she stuttered . "So how you know this information about Od" I looked at her seriously. "When you ain't here I be Chillen with him okay " . So pissed off that this bitch had this nigga in my house I grabbed her by her hair and drug her out the room then down the stairs. "Bitch you let this nigga know where I lay my head at "I yelled . "It's not like you sleep here anyways Blue " she pleaded .

"Just get the fuck up out of my house fa I kill yo dumb ass , and don't hit my phone unless it's about me seed " . Not gone lie I was pissed , why did I have to choose an opp for a baby momma .

She slowly got up and walked out the door . Leaving a trail of bitterness and dacite. Trust me this barrel gone meet her one day .

I quickly pulled out my phone dialing dee's number " Aye this nigga Od gotta fucking GO
ASAP ".

TBC