Chapter 29

Zay's POV

Zay's POV

"Wassup momma " I said stepping into Lolas apartment. It's like ever since that night Kash Danm near put a bullet in her head . I've been intrigued by her .

I mean look at her she's beautiful, she's kind , and just everything I see in a woman. But most of all she reminds me of mother.

When I was you a youngin my daddy got killed and left my momma on her own . Yeah we struggled but we mad it out . I have my momma and my siblings living in the hills right now as we speak . I pay her bills and make sure I send her  hella dough . Why ? Because she deserves that shit .

"Oh hey Xavier " she blushed on that cute shit . I laughed "I make you nervous " she covered her mouth hiding her smile "Zay why you here " .

"Because I miss you " since the day that lil man was born I been all in her dm's , commenting on her pictures and even sent Lil man some shit when he was born . Shit he don't know his daddy yet .

I grabbed her arm pulling her into a hug looking down at her giving eye contact "you don't miss me ma " I licked my lips . If she don't fall for this shit this gone take some time . She blushed "yeah I missed you " I sent kisses all over her neck .

"Where lil man " I asked . I do know fashoo if I wanna be in here life imma have to be in Lil man life to they a package . "He's in his room " I walked out the living room and into his room .

Walking toward his crib he looked at me with his big brown eyes and smirked . Glad he don't look like his hoe ass daddy . I picked him up and bounced him only for him to giggle.

"Not him like you " I smiled "cause he know a real nigga when he meet one " she lightly punched my shoulder . "Boy you is not a real nigga ". I was finna say some bout her baby daddy but he already a opp pack that I smoke on so .

"Go turn on a movie we finna have family time " I said . She laughed "who the family Xavier " I shot her a look and she instantly walked out . Little man laughed . "You ain't shit son ".

Call me delusional but I don't care Lola and Amir always gone be straight .

_______________________

IYA's POV

I sat on the couch drinking my whine watching how to get away with murder low key celebrating that I'm not pregnant. 

"I would like to give thanks to all the plan b's at Walgreens who gave their life to me. " I said on the phone with Jay and Naomi.

"Lord he is gone murder you , give him a baby you the only one not acting right " Jay said :

"Girl we is not ready for no baby for the past three days we been arguing about him cheating on me with Mariilow. It's embarrassing I'm trynna get played in peace . "

Naomi laughed " bitch said played in peace , girl my baby daddy ain't shit talking bout some he at work. Whole time I was going through his phone and Kash and Zay den convinced his ass to join the trap once again . "