Chapter 36

IYA's POV 2 weeks later

IYA's POV
2 weeks later

I'm starting to fall out of love with Kavien . It's like we was all happy and shit then after I got shot it all went bad . I'm just not happy anymore and him going to jail is making it worse .

"Iya " I heard snapping me out of my thoughts .

I looked at Naomi "girl what is wrong with you I called your name like 4 times " she said fixing the bow on her 3 month old baby girl Coi .

"I don't know where I'm at right now " I said lowly .

She chuckled "iya I'm not getting what your saying to me " She  said .

"I'm saying I don't wanna be with Kavien , I'm doubting him .   Did I tell you how the hoe who he has cheated on me with multiple times told me she seen him in jail ? His dumbass don't even want me to see him " I vented

She took a short deep breath " well baby that's a-lot you think they still messing around " she asked .

I sighed and then let my body sink into the couch "I hope not it was just make my decision easier. " i said

"What decision, you don't wanna be with Kash nomo " she said give me a concerned look "love bug are you doing okay " she said .

I laughed "I'm okay I'm just questioning my relationship with my baby daddy . Just know this jail shit is taking a toll on me . " I said .

She sipped her sprite "girl what am I gone do with you " she said

___________________

Kash's POV

"Thank you for picking me up Dee" I said getting in his car .  I got out that morning leaving me with two months to come up with 3 million dollars worth of drugs .

Easy come up I can get that shit in one day .

"Where you trynna go big bro " Dee asked .

"Shit Osoma house I got business I need to handle with him " i said

We pulled up to Osomas apartment. Knocking 3 times .  The door swung open and he looked me up and down .

"Bae I must be fried asf or is Kash , Rob his ass Kash in my house " he said grinning .

I laughed "nigga I'm here in the flesh " I said

"You went and seen yo girl yet nigga , I know big daddy Zay wasn't the first person on the list to get seen by the gas god himself " he said

I laughed "nigga stfu but no I ain't seen iya yet word around she don't even know how she feel about a nigga right now because Lamari brung her thick neck ass ova there and told her I let her visit me . " I said

He looked at me confused "so girl iya wasn't allowed to visit you I'm not seeing the point Kash " he said lighting his blunt he hit a few times and passed it to Dee .