Amiria Jay Watts

Motor , I screamed his name waiting for him to reply back . It's been weeks since I gave this nigga the cookie and he ain't trynna cuff a bitch .

I was starting to feel like I was just a nut to this nigga . Even tho I knew that wasn't the case .

Minutes later I heard the shower turn on . I got up and rushed to his bathroom trying to figure out why he ain't respond to me .

"Carlton I know you fucking heard me calling you . " Yeah I heard you I just ain't respond he said with an attitude laced with venom. Do I detect a fucking attitude. I looked at him and just rolled my eyes . He always did this shit like what more can I give you dawg .

I walked out his bathroom and proceeded to go to his room and pack up all my clothes. It was obvious he wasn't in the mood and neither was I to deal with his attitude. It was annoying ass fuck .

Seconds later the shower turned off and he came in his room seeing my pack up my clothes . I don't know what he thought this was but I wasn't finna keep know nigga who ain't wanna be kept .

He looked at me and then his face softened. "Jay where you going " he asked me . "To mind my fucking business Carlton it's obvious what it is between us and I ain't buying it ." At this point I was on ten and I ain't care what came out of my mouth .

"What you think this is AMIRIA. Cause it's not just sex if you think that's all I want you for . "
I rolled my eyes not buying nothing he was saying . I was regretting even fucking him . And even though the dick was good I knew my worth .

"It is just sex to you Carlton . I'm constantly checking on you everyday . I'm always blowing up your phone , feeding you , and let's not forget fucking you . Ion think I wanna do this no more G ." I knew this was hurting me because I felt tears running down my face . And I hated the fact I even let it get this far .

I grabbed my keys and my black duffel and started to walk out on for him to grab me by arm and pull me .

"Amiria on my unborn you don't even know how locked in you is . You just don't get it can't respond to you 24/7 I be having money to make . I know it might not seem like , but I fuck with you the long way . And that's on Nuski head . "

I looked at him in silence because this was the first time this nigga ever did like that to me . "Show me how locked in I am to you" , I said with a smirk .

_________________

MOTOR's POV

A nigga was still trynna stomach the fact that I almost lost Jay ass today . I ain't gone lie I do love shorty and I know she love me to but it's just ion feel like I'm ready for a commitment. But I know when I am it's fasho gone be with Jay .

I FaceTimed blue ass , to not even get a answer. But I figured that shit was gone happen it was his mommas death anniversary yesterday so I knew big bruh was somewhere stuck in the clouds .

My connect OD end up hitting me talking bout some he got the hook up on some product that was in demand that me and Blue was trynna get our hands on . I called him and got the lo then I proceeded to drive to the location.

After a hour of driving up here I parked the car . I took my gun out my pants and checked and seen if I need to reload that hoe or anything. OD was my nigga but ion care ion trust no nigga . Except the niggas I shot marbles with and OD was far from that shit .

I got out the car and walked in the building where OD told me to meet him at . I ain't gone lie I had a fucking strange feeling , but I was determined to get this product so I ignored it .

I walked into the back room , only to see OD and three other people chopping it .  " Wassam Gangsta " I said dapping OD up . He introduced me to his people and I gave them a slight head node knowing these niggas was giving me a bad feeling .

"So how much is the product " I said keeping it short . I wasn't with the friendly shit and I wasn't finna act like I was just cool with these niggas .

"5k a pound " Od said giving me the rundown . I laughed cause I know this nigga wasn't trynna play me .  "5k ? , On my dead brother Nuski Blue told me this shit was only 3k last week when I talked to em ."

I wasn't no bitch when it came to my money and this hoe ass nigga OD was playing with me like I wouldn't pop his where he stood .

"Nahh Motor this shit 5 ". This nigga was feeling bold . I looked at his ass and laughed cause this nigga knew I wasn't the one or the two .

"My guy ion know if you been doing to much of that crack you and yo momma be on , but you getting real disrespectful my guy and trust me you not that guy " I said that shit with my chest cause I knew this nigga Od was hoe . He was just showing out for these running ass niggas he had next to him .

Next thing you know this nigga OD , pulled out his gun and sent two shots to my chest .  " Fuck " at that moment nothing was on my mind but Jay ass . I had to pull through for her .

" See motor it's time I show you and that nigga blue who really run shit here in the A . Y'all niggas got these other niggas in a bunch , but these my parks ".

I looked at  his ass in disbelief .  This nigga was trynna eliminate the gang . Of course he was trynna take me out first smart ass nigga I thought .  I closed my eyes feeling them hoes getting heavy .

                                  TBC ......