Chapter 38

IYA's Pov

"Really Ari " I complained she's been kicking me all night I can't even sleep for real . I felt around in Kavien's spot and just as I suspected EMPTY.

I sighed and got up walking to the bathroom peeing . I rubbed my stomach "what's wrong baby , you miss daddy I miss him to " I pouted .

I really did these past few days he's been gone has really made me think on how much I love him . I want to marry him and real life have all his kids . I just feel like we have shit that holds us back so that we can't even move on .

My phone rung I looked at it seeing that it was Naomi .

"Wassup love " I said into the phone
"I miss you , you don't even be fucking with me nomo I'm just hurt . It's just fuck Naomi " she spat .
I laughed "Nai you know I love you , but Kash doesn't even want me leaving the house right now some shit he got going on I don't even know he won't tell me . But knowing him I know it has something to do with drugs . That's all he cares about this life , this fantasy he has and I don't like it " I vented .
She sighed "ma you gotta let him do it his self I mean if he don't wanna give it up that's him , and if he goes to jail Ya don't hold him down you did that already for months , you not doing that shit again I won't let you " she said
"But Nai I love him , he could got to jail 50 times and I will stick beside him I'm just so attached you know " I said.
She sucked her teeth "I'm just saying ion like seeing you stressed I want what's best for you Yaya" she said .
The phone went silent "yeah I gotta go " I said .

I heard the door slam loud I guess it was Kash . I walked down the stairs rubbing my swollen belly feeling my baby girls kicks . "Baby " I called out .

No response. "Kavien " I yelled .

Now I was worried I quickly turned around and ran to the bedroom and hid in the closet . This just feels like the night my father passed . Trapped in the closet once again.

I always carried my phone so it was on me . I instantly dialed Kavien's number . He picked up on the first ring .

"Wassup baby " he said
"Kavien someone is in the house " I whispered yelled as tears came down my face .
"Fuck " he yelled "aye dee we gotta run to the house somebody den broke in my shit and iya in there plus she pregnant with my baby " he spat . He was pissed off you could hear it in his voice .
"Baby calm down " I said to him I was trynna to stay calm before this all went to shit .
"Iya how the fuck am I supposed to be calm " he snapped .

The door swung open and a gun was now pointed in my face . The only thing that ran through my mind was Arianna . They can kill me just don't hurt her .

The masked person grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me out the closet .

"Where the fuck is Kash " he exclaimed .

"H-He's not here " I stuttered. I was scared asf Ive been in fucked up situations before but this was worse I had to do something.

He pushed my body on the the bed this person was now leaning over me he smelled of alcohol he's drunk .

I used all of my little strength and pushed him back and he stumbled causing for his gun to fall on the ground .

As he searched for the gun I tried to run but he grabbed me by my ankle and I feel unto the floor stomach first I felt as my face frowned .

God I pray baby girl is okay just don't take her .

We fought on the ground he was grabbing me everywhere trynna to keep a grip , but I was slick like butter I kept kicking him blocking all his actions .