Giovanni Amir Orwell

"Yo " I said once the phone connected. "I know where Od at ". "See I know yo nerdy ass would pull through." He chuckled fixing his glasses in the camera "didn't have a choice " .
"Glad you know "I said before hanging up .

I started the car driving immediately to the trap so I could get the location of this nigga . I walked to the Tec room seeing motor and Dee talking to our clean up specialist Nina . "Wassup Nina " I greeted .  "Oh hey blue , you look good today" she smirked . If I ain't have to fuck Od life up right now I would fuck up her walk .

"So where this nigga at ." I was ready to blow his shit . "Well according to my calculations he's on Seventh Park street . Down the road from the park ."

I let out a chuckle , thinking this nigga can't be where I think he is . "Chief tell me you ain't say Seventh Park ". He scratched the side of his head and looked up at me " Yes I did ".

"Fuck " I scream angrily. I ran downstairs getting into my car , right when I was finna start the engine I just paused .

Seeing I was outside Motor and Dee hopped in .
"Blue what the fuck is up with you " . I took an already rolled blunt out of my pocket and sparked it up . " Seventh Park is where Iya lives at bro . It's just like every time a nigga try to do good by her some bullshit happen. What if he kill iya , what am I gone do . I love that girl . I ain't know her that long but I loved her when I first met her . Even on our first kissed her i loved her . " I rubbed my head trying to put all this together. " I don't know bro if something happen to that girl im hate myself on the bros .

"Trust me I know how you feel lil bro , but we can't just pull up to that hoe with no plan . You could get hurt and so could she . I already know what he about and he sneaky. Trust me when I say this and don't think I don't care about Iya cause I do . But she gone have to stay where she at . We can't save her just yet ".

I nodded my head in agreement. He was right I didn't know what he had planned . I just had to lay low and live my normal day to day life .

••••••••

IYA's POV

I yawned checking the time on my phone noticing it was dark outside . It was now 8:45 and I was hungry as fuck .

I got up out of bed grabbing my house shoes then walked out of my door . " momma " I yelled getting no response. I checked her bedroom seeing that her bed was neatly made. I knew she wasn't here .

I walked downstairs going into the kitchen . I looked in the fridge looking for something to eat until a knock on the door startled me .

"Who is it " I said getting no response. I walked to door opening it only to see a brown skinned boy with long dreads and dark brown eyes . "
I was just passing by to say I'm your new neighbor. " It was 8:45 pm shouldn't he have did this earlier I thought. "Oh it's nice to me you I'm iya and you are ? " I questioned. " Omari but everybody calls me Od " he said with a smirk .

"Okay " I said dryly mentally rolling my eyes . " you want to come in " it was cold as hell outside and he dressed like it was 100 . He walked into the house and immediately started to look around. I watched as he analyzed my home .

"Looking for something " surprised by words he jumped. Then I came to my attention " sir do I know you " he looked at me then hit me dead in the jaw.

As small I was I wasn't going down like no bitch . I took the only thing that I could find next to me hitting him with it , but I wasn't enough.

He continued to hit me in my face . Trying to stay awake I fought. I fought until I couldn't anymore . Until I blacked out .