😭

Kash's POV

Imagine being so happy in life and all of that is just taken away . That's how I feel every split second when I'm not able to be around iya . I ain't gone say I was deeply in love with that girl but I loved her . She made my day , she made me smile , and honestly I just loved being around her . But to know I will never get to see her again in life is what bothers me . I can't feel her touch , I can't see her dark chocolate skin , I can't smell her vanilla scented body wash as she cuddled against me , I can't taste her coco butter chap stick that she always puts on before we kiss . It's like my senses where gone I was numb .

"What you thinking about " Zay said snapping me out of my thoughts. I sighed "Iya". He rubbed my shoulder "dawg it's gone be okay you will get over it ."

I chuckled "it's not as easy as you think ". He sighed "i never lost somebody befo you know , and as yo brother I expect for you to talk to me when you down on yo ass ".

I stopped my car pulling up to the location chief gave us as 51 dead opps lowly played in the background. "Fuck yo homie he dead " Zay sung .
I laughed "bro be serious ".

I rolled passed the house as Zay inspected it looking for shit that was off . One thing about Zay he could play all day but he be really peeping shit . He ain't no rookie with this .

"How we looking " I said . He kept his eyes wondering not saying anything. We passed up the house as he scooped out the scene seeing if there where extra cars or anything that seemed out the norm .

"We good " he said . He sped up driving down the street parking . He looked at me "you sure you wanna do this ". I laughed "nigga you acting like this was our first body ". He chuckled "we don't be killing niggas like that nomo they no wassup ."

"Hell yeah " I said getting out the car checking to make sure my weapons where loaded . I balled my head and let out a prayer asking god to forgive me for what I was about to do .

I watched as Zay slid on his mask but I felt that I didn't need one I needed him to see me to feel me . We walked up the the house creeping towards the door.

Zay looked at me waiting for the nod of approval. I waited a few seconds before nodding then we busted in .

I instantly heard screams coming from what seemed to be the living room . It was an older lady . I pulled out my gun shooting her in the head . No witnesses.

I heard gun shots going off hearing screams . "He in here" Zay said followed by a gun shot . I ran toward the room only to see blue laying on the ground with a shot leg .

I immediately put the gun to his head . "You know you killed my girl right ". He chuckled "she was mine before yours . You don't know what I had to do for that girl I had to kill my baby momma ".

I looked at him confused "nah nigga you baby momma alive ." He laughed "Portia was to ".
I knew of Portia because iya told me about her . I set the most nastiest slob I could send to his face .

"You a bitch and a disgrace to yo whole hood . I feel bad fa any of those Atlanta boys who follow yo ass ". He gave me a large grin "you no better than me nigga . You think you was better than me you cheated on iya and then bought her a car so she would easily forgive you . All I had to say was that I was sorry and she would run back . In my eyes the bitch was EASY".

I threw a mean ass punch to his face knocking out blood as he spit . I watched as he sat there rambling he was still a bitch .

I grabbed my gun pointing it towards his head . "Before you kill me it's something you should know ". I looked at his eyes giving him a mug .

"I'm glad I killed iya now we can finally be together in a world where you don't exist " I pulled the trigger causing his brain matter to splash all over my face .

I dropped the gun just watching his blood leak out of his head "it's not true " Zay said . I couldn't help but think that what Blue said was true I wasn't better than him . I was just like him

_________________________________

*6 months later *

Iya's POV

After faking my death I decided to move to Chicago my one lil visit really made it easy for me to decide were to relocate.

I decided to attend The University of Chicago majoring in nursing.  I watched from a distance as everyone mourned me and then continued on with their life .

Jay was now 8 months pregnant with her daughter Iyanna named after me of course. Yes I wanted to reach out but I knew she would tell Kavien . Lola ended up having the baby weeks early shortly after blues death . His name was Amir Giovanni Orwell . He was so cute .  Kash fell off the map . I was sad as fuck to be the reason to cause his pain I was just running from my own . And I now regretted it .

Zay had moved to Atlanta to build a new trap from the ground up since Dee and Motor left the game because of Blues death. Lastly Naomi was pregnant.

I laid in bed pushing snooze on my alarm clock for the third time . knowing I had to get up I quickly ran to my small set up in my dorm room and popped some noodles in the cup into the microwave. I banged on the door only for my roommate  Lyn to walk out the bathroom  cheesing at me . " Good morning girl " she said .

"Good morning " I said faintly . I walked in the bathroom brushing my teeth doing my hygiene then hopping in the shower . 

After about 30 minutes I left out the bathroom seeing Lyn gone . I shrugged my shoulders she was my roommate but she was a hoe and she would always leave by myself.

I went to my dresser throwing on throwing on one of Kash's shirts inhaling the scent . America I miss this nigga .

I walked to my bed pulling out my MacBook turning on Grey's Anatomy.

______________________

About an hour later Lyn bussed in with a man trailing behind her .

"Iya meet Kash " he looked at me with widened eyes .  I bit my lip shocked as hell . "Umm hii".

"Yeah hi he said " he said giving me the death glare . He let go of her hand and just stormed out . "Kash wait ".

We where now standing outside . "Fuck you mean wait . Iya I put you in the ground I was depressed for months thinking you were dead but instead you where shacked up here running from your problems like a scared as bitch ".

"Kash I-" he cut me off . "Save it " he said walking off .

I walked back to the dorms in defeat . I couldn't even be mad at him I had every one think I was dead because I had boyfriend issues . That shit is SICK .

I walked to my bed and just cried for hours . Lyn came in rubbing my back "you okay baby ". I gave her a look like bitch do it look like I'm okay .

She just rolled her eyes and walked off . Yeah bitch I'll whoop yo ass .  I sighed sinking into the covers falling asleep .

(A/n: you can't tell me that them naps don't be bussing after you cried . Shit be feeling good like wet pussy ).