🤣

Kash's POV

I was pissed that iya lied to me . I get wanting to get away but faking your death that shit was just to much . And the bad part about it is I still wanna be with this girl.

I started my car pulling of towards my house. Walking into the door I was hit with the smell of friend chicken . My stomach growled just from the excitement.

"Momma " I yelled . RayRay now five came down stairs with her hair all over her head . I laughed "that after school nap hit huh momma ". She nodded her head "yeah budda ".

I walked in the kitchen seeing her dancing frying chicken with her headphones in . I walked behind her pulling one out . "Shawty you ain't her me calling you ". She mugged me "boy I will pop yo ass ".

I chuckled walking towards the plate picking up some chicken only for it to be slapped out of my hand . "Boy you been doing god knows what touching my chicken ". I chuckled "my hands not dirty ma." She looked at me "all these fast ass girls you got coming in and out my house tells me other wise Jerome " she said calling me by my middle name .

"So momma I seen iya today " her eyes widened "I knew this day would come  " she said . I looked at her with a raised eyebrow "knew what momma ".

"When she came done here she payed me a nice visit. Telling me how she wish she was dead and all so she faked her death not wanting to deal with you and blues bullshit . God rest his soul"

I chuckled pissed at her to "ma you knew that girl was alive for 6 months and ain't say shit , you let me sit in that room for 3 months sad over that girl . I know her ass alive and I'm still fucked up in the head " I yelled .

She slapped me . I kept my mug she had me fucked up if she thought I was letting this go . Her face softened "I just thought she should tell you Kavien ". I felt as tears ran down my face . "Man fuck " I said punching a hole in the wall .

My momma looked at me "you love her dont you ". I looked at her angrily and whipped the tears off my face . "Yeah I do "

I pulled out my phone texting Mariilow letting her know I was on the way . Hell no I don't like Lamari but I had to get even all I wanted was revenge.

I left out the house getting in my car driving towards hers .

Once I got there I knocked on the door . Minutes later she opened the door with just a laced set . I looked her up and down and licked my lips giving her a seductive look .

She took my hand pulling me to her room .

( a/n Y'all know what they did , I just don't chose to right sex scenes for hoes 😂😂😂😫. How I write the girl story line and don't like her oops 🙊)

Once we got done I just laid there looking at the sky . Honestly my plan for revenge didn't work I just felt bad . "So what are we " .

I chuckled " Lamari I'm still in love with Iya ". She mugged "how and she dead and if she was alive why are you here". I shrugged "i thought this would make me feel better but I didn't ".

She laughed "bitch if you think I'm finna play therapist well got dammit I'm not ". I pushed her ass off the bed "and this is why me and you would never work " I said .

She groaned "you think I wanna listen to a nigga complain about a bitch I don't like in my house laid in my bad after giving me some pipe , then you dumber than I thought ".

I sucked my teeth "hoe fuck you " . She grinned "you just did nigga ". I dont hit women but the way she was talking almost made a nigga rethink that whole decision.

I looked at her then grabbed my shit . She smirked "don't come back when you lil dead hoe start back switching up ". I chuckled "I will never come to this bitch . Yo nasty ass act like I ain't see that roach on the wall ". She got up quickly running towards the wall killing it .  I smirked.

"I hate that stupid ass bitch ".  I said getting in my car . My phone rung flashing "The Osoma👹"
across the screen .

"If it ain't the devil himself " I said laughing.
"Bitch I called to check up on yo lil sorry ass we don't fuck with eachother nomo " he said giving me a look with a raised eyebrow.
"Look I just been going through some personal shit " I said rubbing my fingers through my hair .
He sucked his teeth "like my nigga ".
I looked at him "one word Iya ".
He sighed "I thought we was ova this shit ".
I grinned trying to hide my smile "what if I tell you she not dead ".
He laughed at me "nigga then I would call them crazy doctors on yo ass ".
I ran my hands down my face "nah Fr listen I was finna get some head from this freaky college bitch I met at the sto right so shit we go to ha shit and her roommate there . She introduce and shit and I look at the hoe and it's Iya " .
This nigga starts dying "you killing me smalls ".
I mugged his ass "shits not funny she had a nigga depressed and shit thinking he lost his soulmate whole time ha and Og keeping a major ass secret .
He paused "hold the fuck on Og knew "
I sighed "nigga sadly " .
He laughed "they got yo lil dumb ass " I Danm near was ready to smack fire from his ass through this phone .
"Man you think this shit a joke " I said
"It's not but look at it like this before we even pulled up on dee ass we ain't no where blue ass was at . You was on ten from that shit then to think about it you and yo bitch ass attitude Danm near got girl iya killed ".
I scoffed "nah she just gave Whats mine to the wrong nigga ".
He laughed "nigga soon as you answered this phone you had a fat ass hickey on yo neck you know I see everything " .
I grinned "this not from iya ".
He gave me the bitch what face "then who ".
I cheesed showing me grills "Mariilow ".
And with that he hung up . I bust out laughing he know ion like that hoe .
I started my car driving off with no destination
Until I pulled up there
IYA's dorm . I got out the car walking towards her door.  I knocked not getting an answer.
"I knew this shit was bad idea ".
Just as I was finna walk away the door swung open showing a drenched iya wrapped in a towel .  She blushed "I didn't expect you to -"
I kissed her cutting her off I didn't care what happened I loved this girl and I couldn't even deny that shit .
She pulled at my pants causing me to  stop the kiss .  "Iya I can't ".
A look of worry came across her face "was it me . Did I - " she looked at my neck . "Oh I see you have a girlfriend ". She said biting her lip I guess she was embarrassed.
"Nah , it's not even like that I just miss you ".  I said . "Yeah " she sighed opening the door widely enough for me to walk through.

"So how you been " she asked

                                TBC ....