Chapter 3

Giovanni Orwell's Pov

Me , Dee , and Motor ass was currently sitting in my car smoking big ass runts to the face . When I tell you we was fried we was fried . On king David .

I watched as motor hit the blunt and then passed it to me . " Promise y'all won't laugh ". I blew the smoke out of my mouth and looked at him giving him the floor to talk .

"My nigga I think I'm in love with Jay " .
Me and Dee looked at each other and bussed out laughing. " Fuck you mean you in love with AMIRIA " Dee said .

"Nigga exactly what I said " he shrugged. I hit the blunt one more time , and then put it out . We most be smoking on Cupid or some shit cause I know the biggest hoe of the group Ain't just say he was in love .

"But anyways wassup with you and Iya ass " Dee suggested . "Nigga nothing " I said with a mug .
" I got to much shit going on with Lola ass to be worried about Iya."

"Bro she a hoe , the bitch barely got walls "
That's like me asking you wtf you got going on with Portia Lil mean ass " I stated .
"Nahh Portia aggressive just like I like em " he replied.

He kept talking but I lit the blunt back up scrolling on Instagram. Until something caught a nigga eye or someone .

6,524 Likes YAYADADon :I make something so basic look so raw 🌞

6,524 Likes
YAYADADon :I make something so basic look so raw 🌞.

JayOcieana: Shawty you so fucking raw 🤬
PRETTYP: My wifey 🧡🧡.
LOLAKAPRI : BITCH YOU IS UGLY 🤮
↪️JayOcieana: You thought you ate that shit huh 😂, chill sit down luh momma .
View all 300 comments

I scrolled through her ig liked a few pics and followed her , not even 10 minutes later she followed me back . She wants me she wants me I thought .

••••••••••

IYA VANNESA DELL-CLARKE

"SO bitch are you coming with me or no " Jay asked . I looked at her like she was dumb because she knew I ain't wanna be around Blue and them . Shit I might as well go and smoke up all they weed and dip I thought .

" I'm driving " I said . As we pulled up to their crib we knocked on the door only for it to be answered by Lola . " Fuck y'all doing here "she mugged . Jay looked at her and laughed . " Let's just be honest baby I just came here to fuck " she smirked then pushed Lola out the way .

When we walked in the room Lola was straddling Blue while Dee and Motor was smoking a blunt .
I walked over there where Dee and them was and snatched the blunt . " Bitch you fucking up the roto " motor mugged , " And you blowing my high " I said as I bucked at him .

Before the argument could escalate, cause I was ready to die bout these runts . Jay came through and grabbed motor's hand dragging him upstairs.
" My friend is a slut " I whispered for only I could here .

" Nahh shorty what I told you about thar whispering shit " blue mugged . I looked at him and laughed . "Nigga mind your bitches business " I suggested then rolled my eyes .

Blue pushed Lola off him , which caused me to laugh cause bitch he threw you like trash. " You got yo car Lil girl " he asked . "Yeah ,why ?

"Let's take a ride ma " he suggested .  I ain't gone lie ion know if it's the weed or whatever but I was ready to ride that dick like a stolen car . I swear to my mother they be putting viagra in that shit .

Snapping me out of my thoughts was the tantrum this bitch Lola was throwing. "Blue why the fuck you disrespecting me you know I don't like this hoe " she yelled .  "Look bro if I gave a fuck I would bring yo ass but you ain't coming sit the fuck down and mind your business for I break yo ass and you know I'm bout it." He said with a mug .  I laughed at her and grabbed my keys .
"Let's go Lil bitch " I chucked .

______________

"So Blue what's the destination?" .
"Aye make a left right here and then a right on seven and third " he said .  He then picked up his bag he put in the car before we left and pulled out his draco . "Aye slow down " he said .
He loaded and told me to speed up . I drove down the street as he let out 4 shoots dropping two bodies.  His ass was laughing the whole time like my nigga you a whole murder out here my guy .

Once we left the scene, we pulled of to Popeyes because if I help you commit a crime my nigga you gone feed me .  "Iya the fuck we doing here " he questioned .  " Oh nothing your just buying me food my love " I smirked .

I pulled up to the speaker and ordered my food .
Once I got done I pulled up to the window to pay .  I held out my hand motioning for Blue to give me the money because he had me fucked up . I just had a whole Lil drive by with stink .
" Bro here " he said giving me his wallet . I mugged him and then kissed his cheek . "Ouu thank you stink " I smirked.

"Don't put them crusty things on me" he mugged . " Only thing that's crusty is Lola " I whispered .  Before I knew it this nigga grabbed my neck and chocked the fuck outta me .  I ain't gone lie fat ma was down there flooding and shit .
"Blue stop "I said in a soft moan .

He looked at me and then I looked at him . Next thing you know his tongue accidentally found it's way down my throat. We where literally sitting in the drive through tonguing each-other down fighting for dominance. 

It was all cut off by a loud ass honk causing us to stop and notice what we were actually doing . I drove to the second window and grabbed my food . And proceeded to drive back to his house . The rest of the ride was filled with pussy fairy by Jhene Aiko playing in the back .

Not wanting it to feel weird I hesitated but I finally gave in . " Bye Blue " I said in above whisper .  He looked at me and then smirked " Its Giovanni Lil mama ". I blushed then he walked into his house .

BRO WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED I thought to my self .

WELP THAT WAS THE THIRD LIL CHAPTER

WELP THAT WAS THE THIRD LIL CHAPTER .
I kind wanna get into more details on both of them especially on where the came from and them ass people anyways leave comments and feed back . This only the beginning. I will always give y'all new chapters even y'all don't . Just because I wanna see how this goes so just rock with the kid lol .