Chapter 39

IYA's POV

Iya twist and turned as the events of her killing blue played through her head . This was the 3rd time this week and she was getting worried .

She quickly got up and jumped out the bed and crept to the bathroom. She turned on the sink and began to throw water on her face .

"Why you up " she heard causing her to turn around . There stood Kash with his dreads tied up they had sex before they went to sleep . He was starting to think he didn't do a good job since she usually sleeps through the night .

"Just go back to bed baby I'm fine " I said I didn't want him to find out what was going on in my head .

He walked behind me and kissed my neck and then the side of my face "you know you can tell me what's wrong right " he said into my ear .

"Yeah " I lied I felt like i couldn't I killed someone .

He cleared his throat "I know something wrong with you , but when you ready to talk you know where I'm at " he said walking out .

I started the shower and got in . I just stood there letting the water just hit my body and I looked down admiring my belly . I can't believe I'm pregnant.

I set there having visions of how my life would be when I have Ari . I just hope and need for her daddy to get out the game . Where bringing a baby into the world . And I almost died with our baby . She's in danger already and she's so innocent.

___________________

Kash's POV

Iya walked in the door and laid in the bed in silence . She hasn't been herself lately all she does and just sit here and think all the time . I wonder if she's even in school.

"Iya are you still in school " I blurted and she turned around and looked at me as if I was crazy .

"Yes I'm still in school I'm just online since I'm pregnant so plus I ain't wanna be around all them people " she said .

"That's wassup , talk to me tho what's on your mind " I said .

"I think I should go into hiding shit getting to serious " she said and I frowned .

"Ion wanna do that it's gone be a bitch move on my part , plus where ever you go she gone find you it's better to keep you with me so I'm there in case some shit go on " I said .

She rolled her eyes "Kavien what is going on and who is she . Are you cheating on me ? " she said punching my arm .

I sucked my teeth "girl no I love you " .

She looked at me and then pocked out her lips "aww you love me " she said in her pouty voice .

I kissed her lips twice and then all over her face "forever and forever " .

She laughed "you so corny , I bet when we fuck you think of shit " she said and mugged her .

I do how the fuck she know . Now I feel like when I put my dick in she can read my thoughts.

(A/N: cause pause I was sober ash writing the Lil scene so when I went and you know 😮‍💨, I re read it and I was like this is corny asf , but I keep it because yeah I don't know they just corny 😂. Alrite bye 😘).

I picked up my phone and laid back down and she laid on my chest as the rain fell and her favorite show criminal minds played . I found the time to sneak my hand down there and rub her butt it was so soft I really did that .

My phone dinged .

Lady Noel 💲

Package delivered don't make me disappointed, kiss the girlfriend for me 😘- 10:15 am

I closed the thread and I moved Iya and I walked to the dresser throwing on some sweats .

She looked at me with a pouted face . I mentally smirked no dick this is not the time .

"Baby imma be back in just going down stairs , don't come down there until I tell you " I said looking into her eyes letting her know I was serious.

"Okay baby " she said and I kissed her cheek .

___________________________\

I walked down stairs and swung the door open .

"How may I do you the favor of attending your lovely adobe " lady Noel said coming in . "Good taste to " she commented .

She walked towards my living room area and and took the black duffel she had and threw it on the the table . "That is 80 killos of pure laced cocaine ." She said . My eyes widened all this shit laced .

"Where the fuck y'all get money to waste like this , this is 80 killos of laced shit " I said .

She laughed "it's a lot of people who die and this stuff is a good ass reason non TRACEABLE . "

I walked to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water then pouring her some of Iya wine .

I gave her the cup she watched my drink my water first before drinking her wine . "Mm the girlfriend has good taste where is she " she asked .

"Lady Noel with no disrespect some shit went down and my girl not here " I said .

She came up to me and popped my mouth "lie again she's upstairs and she killed blue " she said. And I cleared my throat.

"Then why ask me if you already know " I spat .

" a test , but that's not what I'm here for I have information that I know you want " she said and I instantly looked at her .

"You see I don't ever deliver packages because it can get tied back to me , but just know I can't ever go to jail our the whole state will fall below me , and I want you to join me . " she said .

"Excuse my French Lady , but bitch what . I don't get into that governmental shit . " I retorted.

She laughed "you think I deal with those pigs , I don't fuck with cops I have had cops killed . But look at where I'm at sitting at the top I give orders to the president yes me a women " she said I could hear her accent she was proud .

"Okay still trynna see what I have to do with this " I said I don't care about power and I just wanna raise my kids and marry Iya that's all .

"One word Atlanta " she said .

I laughed "I'm not running no fucking Cartel through Atlanta that shit is dangerous I have a baby on the way . " I snapped .

She scoffed "I'm not dead I've already mentioned it to the president and he has agreed the spot is just sitting open " she said .

"What's the catch " i asked

"There isn't one your just under me and when I get old and die you will become me the PRINCE . This is your kingdom , be as your father was to me .

"Look tell me what I wanna know " I said pushing her on the couch the deal was good but I need to know .

She walked up to me and whispered in my ear and my eyes darkened .