Chapter 32

IYA's POV

IYA's POV

"Life is a bitch" I said sitting at Kash's trail . The whole time the judge was on his dick like let my baby daddy out please .

I watched as the judge fixed his papers "out of all my years this is just the most gruesome case I've ever seen . Murders on top of murder and it all just makes me question humanity . But the thing is Mr.Mathews I don't think you did all these things . And since the defense team here couldn't seem to gather the evidence I have no choice but to dismiss the cases for the murders of Giovanni Orwell and Chief Bulldog . But there is one problem we have is this gun charge and I can't let you go but I can tread lightly ONLY because we held you accountable for something you didn't do " the judge spoke .

I grinned at Zay and he gave me a light dab . We where both excited on this outcome . They were trying to give him life with no parole .

"Kavien Dashawn Mathews we as the state find you guilty of 1 count of assult with a deadly weapon and I hear by sentence you to 11 months with time served . May god bless your soul and I hope to not ever see you in my court house again ". The judge said .

" can I speak to my girl before I go " Kash asked his lawyer . He nodded his head and he walked my way .

He instantly brought my face to his and kissed me . This man was literally making love to my face . "Kavien where in public " i blushed . He laughed "and ".

"Look imma be gone for a lil minute and I want you to hold it down ma , you need to get that house for you and lil man don't worry about bills or none of that Zay got you " he said shooting him a look .

Lola walked up to Zay with Amir in one hand . "Wassup ma " Zay said pecking her lips . Kash chuckled "I see why you did what you did nigga but it's cool ".

"In my defense she was bad and ion kill bad bitches " Zay said . I rolled my eyes "so I can move " I asked I was ready .

He shrugged his shoulders "I mean yeah ".

________________________________

*2 months later *

"Ouuu girl this is nice " Naomi said walking through my new house . I grinned with excitement all that hard work fucking with Kash ass finally paid off . She looked down at my belly rubbing it "oh yeah it's definitely a girl ".

I sucked my teeth "bitch it's a boy " everybody keep putting this negativity in my life . I don't want a girl . Kash is gone flash he ain't gone let my baby live .

"I won't be having a girl please and thank you " I said walking to the fridge getting some apples.
"Bitch all you eat is apples " Jay said walking in .

I rolled my eyes "how tf you -" motor and Dee walking in with iyanna answered my question. "I picked the locks " Dee said plopping his big ass on my couch .