:)

Kash's POV

I woke up to light snores and Iya sleeping on my chest . I look down at her just admiring her features. Shawty was beautiful as fuck .

I slowly slid from under her leaving her sleep . She looked so peaceful I didn't want to bother her . I got up walking to the bathroom brushing my teeth starting the shower .

I walked out the bathroom only to see Iya up . " wassup lil momma " I said . Danm even when she wake up she look good . "Good morning "she said yawning. 

I grabbed my clothes sitting them down on the counter getting dressed . After about 30 minutes I threw on my fit and walked out the bathroom seeing iya still sleep .

I shook her body "iya get yo ass up ". She groaned "no Kavien " . I shrugged my shoulders walking downstairs seeing dee and his friends .

"Why this opp ass nigga here " blue stood up saying . Here he go with the bullshit bro . "Same reason why yo ass here ." I said .

I walked to the fridge grabbing a orange juice . Sitting down on the couch I grabbed a controller hoping on the game with motor .

"Hey y'all " iya walked in greeting everyone . Her hair was all over her head and she had changed into one of my shirts . It fit her big seeing that she was only 5'2 compared to my 5'11.

"Look who finally decides to join us " Jay said . Blue was sitting there with his girlfriend just staring at iya . "Why you looking at her so hard for " Dee said .

Naomi popped him in his mouth putting her finger over her lip motioning him to shut up . He sucked his teeth "why you always abusing me imma call the cops on yo ass one day " .

Seconds later Iya came and sat by me laying her head on my shoulder. "You okay momma ". She nodded her head yeah . I guess she just not a morning person .

"Y'all hungry " Jay fat ass said . Everybody agreed .

____________________

IYA's POV

It's like every where I went this niggas blue eyes was on me like boo . I walked back into Kash's rooms looking for my slides .

Looking down I felt arms wrapped around me . I turned seeing Kash smiling. "Boy move " I groaned. He placed kisses all over my neck .

"Kash stop they waiting on us " I said pushing him off of me . "I told them we gone meet them there chill out " . He started kissing on my neck softly bitting it .

Moans lightly came out as I felt myself gradually get wet . He slowly slid his fingers inside my panties entering into my soaked pussy .

"Fuck" I moaned as he slid his fingers in and out .
"Bro you so fucking wet " he said . He pulled my panties and my shorts down exposing me . He licked his lips looking at my kitty in straight lust "she pretty asf ".

He spreading my legs kissing my inner thighs teasing . He began sucking on my clit placing two fingers out of me thrusting in and out . I moaned louder as he started to swirl his tongue on my clit while adding in another finger .

"Mmmm" I moaned running my fingers through his hair . He started spelling his name causing me to arch my back up . This man was literally slurping me up like you do noodles .

I squirmed as he began to fuck me with his tongue. My stomach clenched as I felt myself about to cum .  "Kash I'm finna cum " I moaned .

"Hold it for daddy " he said . I began grinding my face against his tongue chasing my climax . He pinned my thighs down so I wouldn't move . As he began to devour my clit .

"Fuck " I said as I released all over his fingers . "Just like that momma " he said taking his fingers out sucking them tasting my juices .

"On gang you taste good as fuck " he pulled up to me kissing me slipping his tongue in my mouth letting me taste myself .

"Come on we finna fight " I said sternly . "Bro what's wrong with you " he said with an eyebrow raised .  "Who told you to eat my pussy like that , cause now imma fight any bitch I see you with " I mugged .

He walked to the bathroom getting a wet rag cleaning me up .  I got up fixing myself . Walking towards the car I got in waiting for Kash to come .

5 minutes later he got in the car with 4 honeybuns and a kool aid jammer . "Boy we finna go eat why you eating now " I said.

"Bro I just did a whole lil face workout in that pussy I gotta eat " he said .  "Mhmm" I smirked turning the radio up .

________________________

Blues POV

We had been here  at the restaurant waiting for iya and her whack ass nigga . I was only mad that she left me and then moved on . Like why would you do that girl .

About 30 minutes later they walked in and she was glowing . A glow I knew all to well . She been letting this nigga play with that pussy . I knew they wasn't fucking because it was to early in the game for Yaya . Trust me I know her .

My phone pinged I looked at it seeing it was from Lola .

                                 Opp Ass Bm🙄

Her :

Her : our big boy 💙💙

I exited the thread loving the message and saving it . Lately she hasn't been bugging me about us getting back together just showing me pictures of our son . She was seven months and I was actually ready to have this baby .

"Who we texting " slapped me right out of my good mood . "Nina don't start that shit " I mugged. She was so annoying like why did I switch out a dime for a penny .

I looked across the table seeing ole dude and Yaya whispering being all secretive and shit . This immediately made my blood boil .

I let out a light chuckle . "Y'all together or something " I said laced with jealousy.  "No but she not fucking with you " that bitch ass nigga said .

I hated how slick this nigga mouth was I really wanna shoot his ass . But I see how iya act with him . She's my girl I know how she be when she like a nigga .

Iya rolled her eyes at me . "You better stop before they get stuck " I said . She snapped at me rolling her neck causing me to see a fat ass hickey on her neck.

"Y'all not together but she got hickies on ha neck " seeing that shit really pissed me off .  "You really starting to piss me off " he kissed IYA's face "you see this , this my face . Imma kiss on that " he grabbed her tittie "you see these tittes imma suck on them hoes cause I want to and I know you seen that ass cause she was with you for a lil minute , but that's my shit . These lil sly ass remarks and questions and shit gotta go befo I shut yo ass off permanently " he said .

"So you just gone let him talk to me like that Iya " I said angrily. She rolled her eyes at me and then looked at ole dude "Kash I'm ready to go he pissing me off ." She said

He kissed her check and then looked at the table "we gone catch y'all later ".  He said

He pointed his finger at me "imma see you soon " he said . "See you later Alligator" I said trolling him .

                                    TBC.....