👩🏽‍🍼

Lola's POV

I danced in the mirror rubbing on my now 8 month belly . Honestly I'm so ready to have Amir I know he just gone be so cute .

I have grown since the situation with iya , but i was still doing random back slides with blues ass . He just had a lot of control over me plus I was having his child .

My phone rung seeing the words MOTHER🙄 flash across my screen I hesitantly answered . "Hello " I said . She scoffed "bitch where is my money I need you to feed yo brothers".

I sighed "momma I can't give you any more money Amir is almost here and I need to have money to feed him . You should know it's not cheap to raise a baby ".

She laughed "nobody told you to open your legs for a drug dealer . Just like yo daddy Trash ." I felt as tears burned my eyes .

"Momma your acting like I planned to get pregnant by a man who doesn't love me " I hated that she treated me this way . All I'm trying to do is take care of my son .

"Bitch you have two days to have $1,000 sitting in my mailbox ". And with that she hung up .

Moments later Blue and his pet rat walked in . He walked up to me kissing my belly and giving me a hug . While Nonstick just sat there rolling her eyes .

"Bitch you can go wait in the car " I said . I hated that hoe at least when iya was around she tried to keep peace between us this hoe just want me to fuck her up every 30 seconds .

"How's my big boy " blue asked . "He been active as fuck lately but I'm ready for him to come out " . He chuckled "me too can I see the nursery ".

He hasn't been around much anymore but I wasn't upset he had bought me a whole car , apartment , and he pays the bills . That's why I don't mind him coming but he needs to know that his little ant eater needs to watch the attitude.

His eyes widened "this shit nice I wish I could have been here to do this with you " he rubbed his head

His eyes widened "this shit nice I wish I could have been here to do this with you " he rubbed his head .

"Me to " I said shyly . He let out a loud sigh "I never got the chance to fully apologize to you about what happened , and I would like you to know I forgive you for the Od situation ".

"Thank you " I went and gave him a hug then our lips connected. I felt sparks and I know he did to .

I laughed "Giovanni you felt that " he let out a chuckle "yeah I did actually , I guess Iya wasn't for me " he said .

I raised my eyebrow "she was for you , but you wasn't for her if anything you hurt her more than you hurt her " . He sighed "your right ".

He kissed my check and walked out making sure to lock the door .

____________________

Giovanni's POV

"What took you so long , was you fucking that bitch Blue ". I let out a long sigh "she is my baby momma I was talking to her about Amir . "