Chapter Twenty-five: Jiraiya-sama!

Author's Note

I am very, truly sorry for the super late update, guys. Been busy. >//<

***

 Sakura Haruno

   The Hokage's death left us with only depression and fear. And to think that Orochimaru also did this to treathen me to do my mission. I couldn't take what he was giving me but I also couldn't take the risk to let my comrades and fellow villagers to die just because of me and my choices. 

   "Sakura-chan, are you okay? You seem a bit off lately." Naruto commented as we finished eating our lunch with Sasuke. 

     Realization hit me and I quickly shook the topic off my head, "I'm fine. I just lack sleep."

     Naruto sighed and looked at me, "You should sleep early. I know you're still depressed about the Hokage's death but we should look forward to the future for the village's sake."

     I smiled, as I absorbed what this blonde idiot in front of me is saying.

     "And wow, that's the best and most serious statement you've ever said." I teased and chuckled.

     "Aw Sakura-chan! Don't spoil the moment!"

     I laughed softly as I glanced at Sasuke. He was looking at his empty bowl. Lately, he seems very angry with the world, due to the fact that he nevers speaks to us about what's happening to him anymore. His onyx eyes grew darker that gives me chills down my spine. 

     But one thing's for sure.

    The Sasuke we once knew is already gone. And it's all because of his clan's massacre.

***

    Walking at the Team Seven training grounds, I sighed and turned around to look at Naruto and Sasuke. Their eyes examined the placed and eventually, the shoulders dropped like mine.

      "Kakashi's late." Sasuke stated.

      "...as always." I added.

      We sat down first to rest and wonder why we were instructed earlier by Kakashi-sensei to come here. Normally, we would just take some trainings but he comes with us when that happens. Besides, we are not able to take missions without him because we're still not adviced to do so.

      After an hour of waiting, we finally see the familiar hair and attire of our teacher. We stood up and me, as well as Naruto, frantically threw our pointing fingers at him. 

      "YOU'RE LATE!" we both yelled. 

      He sweatdropped and placed his hands ahead of himself, telling us to calm down. "Yeah, I know. I crossed the path of life and—"

      I shook my head and frowned, "Excuses!"

      "....and I brought someone." he continues.

      Naruto gave him a suspicious glare and crosses his arms, "You're lying, sensei! Who would you even bring here at our training grounds, your girlfriend?! That is, if you even have one!"

      Kakashi-sensei shook his head while his palm rested in his face, "No, I don't have one." 

   We stopped accussing him when someone came in the scenario that made us gaped in surprisement. I looked at Sasuke and Naruto, they were shocked too. 

      "Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, this is Jiraiya-sama, one of the Legendary Sannins." Kakashi-sensei introduced the man in front of us. 

      Wow, he really did bring someone. 

*************

Again, I am so sorry for the late update huhu amp;amp ;---;

And one more thing, I will just say this AGAIN, for my new readers. 

This story does not follow the exact storyline of Naruto and/or Naruto Shippuden. This is just pure imagination. This just crossed my head while I was writing nonsense on a piece of paper. This is just a fanfiction so please. Just please. Do NOT compare this story to the originally storyline and/or plot of Naruto, by Masashi Kishimoto. 

That is all. Thanks. :)