Chapter Twenty Two: Visitors

Sasuke

    Sakura went back to her house while I continued stay here at the forest. I never had rest since the day that my clan has faced it’s demise. I get so tired of crying. And I feel so insecured by others. Why am I the only one who’s facing this kind of punishment? Why not others feel it as well? What do they have that I don’t? What’s the difference? It’s not fair that an individual is smiling but someone is weeping for those smiles. And I want people to feel what I’m feeling, too. 

     I hate this world. This cruel world that people never get to be happy. 

     I won’t smile, because there’s no more love in this heart. 

     It only has...hatred.

Sakura

     At dinner, I decided to eat with my parents like they wanted. They asked a few questions such as, ‘Sakura dear, since when did you get so tall?’ and ‘You look stunning, Sakura! What’s your beauty secret? Share it to mommy!’. I knew they only did that to entertain me, and to make me smile. I feel better now, so there’s no reason to be grumpy to my parents. 

     Even though I may look like a zombie due to the dark pace underneath my eyes, my mother managed to tell me that I looked stunning. Wow. Obviously pretending as a pretender. Fuuuu.

       After dinner ends, I went outside at 9:30. Most people were already inside there homes despite the fact that it’s still early. I haven’t seen the other teams since I actually locked myself in my room to hide this  stupid curse mark that four-eyes and snake dude gave me. 

       I just explored the whole forest but then someone happened to bug me. And oh! What a pleasant surprise! Snake man is here with four-eyes. Jeez. I looked at them, forwning. What do they want now?! Damn idiots.

          “Hi Sakura.” four-eyes greeted.

          “Hi four-eyes. I’m not glad to see both of you so you may leave.” I say.

          “Sakura, how’s the Kusanagi?” Orochimaru asks. 

          You have made my life a living hell, actually. 

          “Look! Just tell me what you want. I don’t want the villagers of any of my friends see us talking! You’re an enemy and I’m a Leaf nin!” I strike.

          “Then stop shouting, dummy.” Kabuto remarked. 

          “Sakura, are you using your Kusanagi?” Orochimaru asked. I looked straight into their eyes and I feel like they’re ploting something. I could sense trouble, and that trouble includes me dammit.

          “No.”

          “We’ll come visit you next week. For now... take care of that gift I granted you.”

          Gift? This is a curse, you retarded snake.

          Before they left, I asked them why they came here. Obviously, to check on my curse seal. But instead of answering, they just shrugged and I cringed. Orochimaru whispered something to himself when they were about to leave.

           “You’ll portait yourself with us, soon. You’ll come with us and use your curse seal.”

           I was afraid, instead to be angry. 

           What are they ploting?

***

Author’s Note:

Late UD. Sorry guys! Short too. I lack ideas lol.

Merry Christmas (even tho its already 27th) and Happy New Year to all! <3