Chapter Twenty-eight: Warning

Konohagakure, 6PM

"Kaa-san! Tou-san! Where are you?" Sakura called out, looking at every inch of their house for her mother and father.

"Kaa-san! Tou-san!" she cried out, but still no answer. She went to every room, but alas, she didn't even hear their voices. Sakura began to panic, trying to comprehend where on earth her parents are. They didn't even tell her if they're leaving or what.

Sakura ran outside, glancing on both sides of the road. There were only a few people, even though it was just six in the evening—it was awfully darker, too. The pink-headed kunoichi swallowed the lump in her throat, beginning to feel hopeless and left out. Where are they? she spoke in her mind.

Even so, she decided to go inside the house again. Who knows, maybe they just went on a mission? But that's kinda far from possible, considering that there is no Hokage around.

Turning around, she was about to open the door of their house, when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. It was like time stopped moving, and all she knew was that the person behind her covered her mouth to stop her from screaming for help, and took her somewhere.

. . .

Wh—Where... am I? The pinkette squinted her eyes to adjust her vision in the dark. Only one lighted candle was visible, although it was enough for Sakura to identify that she was somewhere else—other than home.

She tried moving her arms, but both of her hands were tied up behind her back. She roamed her eyes again, contemplating where the hell she is.

"Ah, you're finally awake," she jumped lightly from her spot, hearing a familiar voice that sent chills down her spine. "How was your sleep, Sakura?"

She gritted her teeth, finally able to think who was the bastard behind all of these. The light that the candle provided gave her the ability to see who the person was—only seeing the man who she expected.

"Orochimaru..." she spoke, fury laced on her voice, "what do you want now?"

Orochimaru chuckled lightly at her comment, but for Sakura, it's like he fueled her with more anger. The pink-headed kunoichi clenched her fists behind her back, trying to figure out a way to escape this.

"Don't worry, Sakura, I won't hurt you." Orochimaru said, "I just want to speak with you."

Sakura's eyebrows furrowed at the snake-like man. But her enraged expression was turned into a startled emotion once Kabuto entered the room, throwing two persons near her.

"You were looking for them, right?" Kabuto said with a smirk, pushing his glasses. Sakura was bewildered by the thought that... Kabuto kidnapped her parents.

"W—WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?!" Sakura struggled, itching to take off the ropes from her wrists.

Kabuto shook his head nonchalantly, "Relax. I did nothing to them. I just simply took them here because Orochimaru-sama requests your presence. And since you do not tolerate coming with us by a calm conversation, we were forced to kidnap your parents and you too, as well."

Her parents were unconscious but fortunately, they were breathing. The pinkette threw a furious and disgusted look at Orochimaru and Kabuto, "I'm so sick of you two. What do you want with me?!"

Orochimaru's lips curved up into a mischievous smile, "I'll just be noting you that you need to accomplish your mission quick. Your Kusanagi, or formerly known as Jigoku no Kiseki, can also have a time limitation in your body whether you are using it or not. Its power is simply too strong, that is why you must know how to use it properly." he stated, "that's why... you must kill your teammates in these following days."

A humorless chuckle escaped Sakura's lips which caught Orochimaru's attention, "I already told you, didn't I? I will never, in a million years, kill or harm my friends."

"Oh?" The snake-like man uttered, "Is that so? If you don't, then that happens." he pointed at Sakura's parents, who was both still unconscious. Kabuto took out kunais in his pouch and placed it on their necks.

"I'm afraid your they will meet their demise if you don't, Sakura." Orochimaru remarked, "That's a warning."

**********

PEOPLE

I'M BACK

HELLO

WHAT'S UP (the ceiling huehue)

Okay joke lol. Um, yes, I'm back! :) I hope you guys would give me more feedback/s and comments so that I can update more because they inspire me, seriously.

Trivia:

- Jigoku no Kiseki translates to, "Hell's Miracle" - a thing I made up lololol

- The japanese word 'Kusanagi' is originally Sasuke's 'katana' but, I used it as the name for Sakura's mark. But as said in this chapter, Kusanagi (the mark) was formerly known as Jigoku no Kiseki, aka Hell's Miracle

- I have no ideas whatsoever (lol this ain't even a trivia)

OKAAAY SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER :)

I HOPE I GET INSPIRED HUHU—//sulks

~PBPink

5/18/15